Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Apply for supervisor

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to any requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
       * You must be at least 15 years old. +
       * You must be an active player in the server. +
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 2 weeks. +
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
       * You must have some degree of previous experience as an Admin. +
       * You must have a moderate understanding of English. +
       * You must have reported at least 2 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). +
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. +
       * You must be willing to attend any scheduled staff meetings. +
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: tvojakevaxaxa
         * Your Discord: •Tv°jªK€₩a~•#5398
         * Your age: 16
         * Your timezone: [font=arial, sans-serif]GMT+2[/font]
         * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=794
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=548, i don't have the other one, because i was s. admin that time and i banned him from the server for cheating.
         * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: Show new players rules, warn the players if they did something wrong, ban the cheaters...
         * Can you manage other languages besides English? Serbian,Croatian,Bosnian,Montenegrin
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? How familiar are you with AMX commands, can you give any example? I am decently familiar with AMX commands, amxmodmenu,amx_banmenu, amx_kickmenu,amx_mapmenu,amx_vote, etc...
         * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here particularly? What makes you think you should be chosen over other possible candidates? I want to become supervisor so i can take care of the server, as not a lot of supervisors are online when i am playing. I love keeping the server clean, and doing my job.
         * What can you bring to the community? I can get the players to be nice.. at least when i am online! no one disrespects anyone, no insulting...
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 4 hours +
         * How long have you been in this community so far? I joined in december 2020.

Supervisor apply its not opened i think....

This is the old format, use this one: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=780

Hello!

@HoldMyGroza, we have created a permanent template, meaning that players can now apply for supervisor at any given time when they see it convenient.
@tvojakevaxaxa, it seems that you have used the old format as mentioned by Who u. Because of this, we cannot accept your application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.