Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

LmD|Mynskas Supervisor

(This post was last modified: 29-11-2023, 10:31 PM by Frost.)

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
       * You must be at least 16 years old. +
       * You must be an active player in the server (at least 120 minutes per week played on the server). +

* You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. +
       * You must have at least 200 hours of play time in the server. +
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. +
       * You must be experienced as an Admin. +
       * You must have an intermediate understanding of English. +
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). -
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. +
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
       * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: LmD|Mynskas
         * Your Discord: ES#0696
         * Your age: 20
         * Your timezone: GMT +2
         * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1188
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: -
         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/LmD%7...195:27015/
         * What is the role of a supervisor? Role of supervisor to help players with their problem give explanation what to do if theres a problem also protect server from rule breakers and be helpful in any way from admins perspective

* Can you manage other languages besides English? Yes lithuania bit of russian language
         * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only):  yeah i usually help in server by punishing rule breakers also i try to help in any way i can in chats (DISCORD/SERVER) also made a giveaway for people and tbh  planning another one soon Smile
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? Describe it. i was owner/co-owner of 3 server in 1 of them for 3 year and was supervisor in couple servers tho they closed down sad Smile + for most of my time in cs gamers swarm i was super admin 
         * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? Well wanting to be supervisor to help people more in general because s admin can be limited to what they can do and what can they see. Well i punished a lot rulebreakers also i helped a lot people and people just like me in general even those who i punished once or more they still seems to like me. makes me standout probably my communication with people+ i have very good experience as admin 
         * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have?
1.st thing to know rules server/discord + how to proparly comunicate with people because younger ages ussualy harder to handle + server is international so try and understand what player wants that is using translator that ussualy make sentences not understandable so trying to get to the problem and trying to help them fix problem in general
 Which do you have?
         * What can you bring to the community? Less rule breaker more help for players both on high scale 
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 2/8 h depends on my work but every day i come around
         * How long have you been in this community so far? First Seen: Mar 06, 2020 in server and in forum 09-01-2022,

3. Questionnaire [provide responses to the following questions or scenarios]:
         * What is the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. its application that scans your counter strike files for unwanted or suspicious file also its ussualy used for finding hack files and cfg's.

* A player claims that they do not know what the 'wargods' application is upon request to do a scan. What do you do? i give them explanation where to download wargod how to download it and how to scan it .
         * What AMX commands would you use, if you needed to: slap/slay, kick and gag a player? i have binded amxmodmenu tho for slap/slay and gags i use amx_slay/slap amx_gag commands because its more easier to use them in concole 
         * Provide an example of how you would ban a player from the server via the console. How would you add multiple words to a ban reason via the console? example amx_ban 10080 "BAN ME" "Refusing to do wargod scan"

* A 'flamewars' breaks out between two players. How do you respond? basically for flamewars its their both fault but ussualy check who started then it will be 1st guy to get warned and also warn other one to stop and first guy to insult will get gagged for time and 2nd guy if he tries to insult he will get punished to atleast i do so
         * You encounter an abusive admin. What do you do? first make sure demo is recorded as for abusive it should depend in what way he abuse i can ban him for it and send demo or i can just send demo it depends also in first comes a warning and 1st demo to higher staff to know him as abusive admin
         * You suspect someone of cheating, but you are not completely sure. How do you act? i go to spectator and specate him if he in any way looks actualy suspicious i ask for wargod scan if he declines or disconects he gets ban for that if he does and something detected banned if nothing just say sorry for wasting his time
         * A player claims they were not aware of the server rule that they broke. What do you do? 1st thing remind them that now knowing rules doesn't release from punishment remind them to read rules and explain rule they broke.
         * A player breaks a server rule, but leaves before you're able to punish them. How do you proceed? it depends on rule if its recconect like he comes he might realise he did wrong and he leaves okay free to go camping ussualy don't even disconect tho in all i can ban disconected players also i can give demo to higher staff to punish him

++ Recommendation from me!! Seems to be an experienced admin, never over stepped in his duties as an admin, always tried to reason with people before punishing them and he’s been apart of this community for quite some time so he understands how things work here.

Best Admin ، I hope to get a supervisor, he deserves it ❤️

Heart 

He always helps player to explore the server and tell them about rules(role model),

and he listens to other admin, he doesn't break rules also he is active (admin).

I wish to pass mynkasa from my heart <3

Having observed LmD|Mynskas' dedication and active involvement within our gaming community over a considerable period, I firmly believe that they embody the qualities essential for a supervisor role. LmD|Mynskas has consistently demonstrated an unwavering commitment to the betterment of our server, exhibiting a profound understanding of server dynamics, effective administration, and fostering a positive gaming environment.

One of the key reasons why I vouch for LmD|Mynskas as a supervisor is their unwavering dedication to upholding the rules and maintaining order within the community. Not only have they met the majority of the prerequisites laid out for the role, but their experience as an admin across multiple servers, including significant stints as owner/co-owner, has equipped them with a wealth of knowledge in handling various server-related matters.

What truly sets LmD|Mynskas apart is their exceptional communication skills. They possess an intermediate understanding of English, which, in a diverse and international server environment, is invaluable. Their ability to effectively communicate, whether resolving disputes, assisting players, or explaining server protocols, is commendable. Moreover, their multilingual capability in Lithuanian and some Russian extends their reach to aid a broader spectrum of players, fostering inclusivity within the community.

LmD|Mynskas doesn't merely adhere to the minimum requirements; they go above and beyond. Their consistent presence across multiple community platforms—forums, Discord, and the server—showcases their dedication to staying engaged and available for players' queries and assistance. They've actively contributed to the community, not just by ensuring rule compliance but also by organizing giveaways and assisting players in need.

Furthermore, their approach to conflict resolution is both fair and balanced. In situations involving rule-breakers or disputes between players, LmD|Mynskas displays a level-headed demeanor, ensuring that justice is served while also attempting to mediate and educate those involved.

In essence, LmD|Mynskas embodies the qualities of a dedicated, knowledgeable, and fair-minded individual, which are essential traits for a supervisor role. Their tenure, experience, and positive rapport with the community are a testament to their suitability for this responsibility. I wholeheartedly endorse their candidacy for the supervisor position, believing that their contributions and dedication will further elevate the quality of our gaming environment.
+ from me

Mynskas is one of the best admin I have ever met. Mynskas is a good and respectable person. Accepted by me 🔥

+ from me. Helpful and active person. Also helps me alot with so stuff in server, gives lots of information.

Hello!

You have shown a meaningful contribution to the community and your overall fulfillment of duties as the current super admin on the server.
Seeing how everyone is vouching for you and speaks overwhelmingly positive about your attitude, I have decided to give you a chance at the 'supervisor' role on our community.
You will be provided with further details in your Discord's DMs.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.