Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor appeal

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
* You must be at least 16 years old. +
* You must be an active player in the server. +
* You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members. -
* You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. +
* You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server. +
* You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
* You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. +
* You must be experienced as an Admin. +
* You must have an intermediate understanding of English. +
* You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). +
* You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. -
* You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
* You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
* Your in-game nickname: i got two accounts, ufohook.cfg and NotProjectt_ i use ufohook.cfg only right now

* Your Discord: GHXSTERMANE#2383
* Your age: 16

* Your timezone: GMT+3

* Link to your introduction thread: Don't have yet Sad

* Links to your reported rule-breakers: Reported them in game 

* Describe the duties of a Supervisor: Help out players who ask for help or got any issues, keep the server so there wouldn't be no rule breakers.

* Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/ufohook_cfg/ (i never used gametracker)

* Can you manage other languages besides English? Yes absolutely, i can speak Russian, Lithuanian(my motherland), Polish (abit), English.

* Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): Suggested the server to other zombie swarm enjoyers

* How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? used to be admin on NExGames swarm, CSGamers Admin (bought it),  Pakistan Gamer X swarm server.

* How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? amx_team amx_slay amx_banmenu amx_kick amx_gag

* Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? There is not that much admins who i talk with, Saga knows i reported a rule breaker few times tho.

* Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. Wargods is a cheat defender that scans your computer and looks out if there are any cheats in your computer device.

* Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? I don't see supervisors when i join the server in my timezone, either any admins. I should be accepted because of my recent activity, i join CSGamers server everyday and play there always an hour or two (on weekends over 6 hours)

* What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? they need to know the rules and obey them, because if there is admins on server who see a rule breaker and doesn't do anything it's bad and that's how a mess starts in the chat, the server dies out in a hour or less because admins don't do anything (had to expirience it twice), i don't think i got and knowledge that others don't actually. 

* What can you bring to the community? Players who can play in the server Smile

* How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? an hour or more on work days, on weekends usually over 5 hours

* How long have you been in this community so far? how much i know, it's been since 2021? i don't really remember to be honest.

I find it hard to believe that u can offer 5h of playtime since u only have a total of 9hrs playtime in the server. It’s a no from me

(This post was last modified: 14-06-2023, 10:11 AM by MYCKEY.)

I agree with EImiux it sounds strange, no? - from me

You are good overall, but like the other applicants, NotProjectt_ you didn't give a clear introduction thread, and your gametracker link sent me to a blank page that provided no information. and it is rather unbelievable to think that you spend five hours a day on our server. Prior to responding to your application, I will wait for more staff opinions. I appreciate you applying.

Hello!

On both accounts together, you have accumulated only around 50 hours of play time, which is barely anything compared to many other applicants who have decided to apply for the 'supervisor' position. On the new account, you have had only 9-10 hours of play time since March when you first joined the server with that account. Your other account only has nearly 40 hours of play time, even though you have been here since 2021. You should drastically increase your overall activity.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.