Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor Application

Hi there, as the others says, you have broken the rules before and the choice is for the players if they wants you as a supervisor or not. By my side, i have no problem.

Hello again!

Like I mentioned before, nobody holds a personal grudge against you, but your overall attitude toward players and some staff members have dissatisfying results. As a staff member, you will have to maintain your temper and refrain from lashing out to people when it comes to you raging on the game.

Considering that you have been a part of this community for a very long time and that you have tried numerous times applying for the position, but have not yet been successful, we have decided to give you a chance to not only prove yourself capable of withholding this position, but also improving on what many of us regard as 'toxic behavior' from your part.

You will undergo a trial period, where we will examine your overall performance very closely and succinctly. Any major mistake you make (this includes violating the server rules, disobeying higher staff, ignoring your duties, or showing any form of toxicity toward players) will result in your immediate demotion. Further details will be posted on your DMs on Discord.

To proceed, please contact TheKiller on DMs by providing all your credentials (your in-game username and password), and you should receive your role both on server, forums, and Discord shortly after.

Welcome to the team!

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.