Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor Application

In the past, you broke many rules constantly and I am not sure if you have improved since then so for now - from me.

(This post was last modified: 13-05-2022, 07:03 PM by Frost.)

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time and applying for staff on the CSGamers community! We appreciate your effort and interest!

Although you have been a member of this community for a very long time by now, there are still certain things about you that many of the existing staff members are not particularly fond of, and yet you seem to completely disregard and ignore these opinions that have expressed by different people on numerous occasions.

In order to successfully integrate in any staff team, you obviously need good relations with its members. You have failed to do that, as not only have you argued with many of us in the past, but you have also disobeyed and/or disregarded us completely. You being in the team would, in my opinion, create many problems of its own. It is not to say that you would not be a good candidate for the position; rather, I have a feeling that you wouldn't necessarily have particularly good relations with any of the staff members. And having the mindset of 'if they hate me, that's their problem' is not going to work out - if this relation between you and the current staff members has diminished, then rather than complaining about people 'hating' you, try to UNDERSTAND why people have such a negative stance against you, and MAKE the necessary changes in order to improve people's overall opinion on you. Nobody 'hates' you -- they dislike your attitude.

Not to mention you have had issues and had been toxic toward regular players on numerous occasions, and that you have been both warned and punished for your actions multiple times before.
Either way, the vast majority of the staff members have vouched against your application, but I will leave the thread opened for a couple more days and then we will see what the final verdict will come to.

I was and i am friendly to all staff members but if they don’t like me it’s not my problem
You was from beginning so mean to me and at the end you blocked me because i was arguing with you that I reported admin and you said that he abused admin by accidend
And for alive he gagged me because I said a joke to him
And he didn’t want to talk to me anymore
With other staff member i never had problems.
I accept that i was toxic in the past with other annoying players but now I don’t care

U need to buy admin and prove ur worth, and the saying "i had it", is useless, lots of things are diffrent now. Right now i have no opinion.

@Frost 
You guys only see only 1 side of the coin and you keep you going bad at groza who may have done mistakes in the past , but clearly has changed , because he has been active over and over and i have never seen any of the old players disrespect groza , which says alot. You guys think that a mistake cannot be forgiven but you keep being harsh towards him and expect to actually make him act friendly towards you high ups of the server and then the regular players , but i have never actually seen him do anything out of ordinary , because u dont see the toxicity other players radiate and you all say that yeah he is toxic because he is defending his own self . I think that you guys should give him a chance at being supervisor , maybe not right now but when a spot is opened and actually try to understand , unless u rly hate him for being himself and leave him no other choice.

(This post was last modified: 13-05-2022, 07:59 PM by Priceless.)

There,is,not,like,unlike,it's,truth

I,know,what,I,am,Saying.

@Frost,Giving,Chance,Does,Not,Changes,The,World.

What,you,will,see?

Staff,Opinion,Or

Holdy's,Willing,and,skills.?

Your,and,Thekiller,Choice.

Goodluck.

postives: active player
member of comunity for a very long time maybe longer than me
not recently banned
he has big interest to be staff member for a very long time
he took some effort in application

negatives: in past he broke rules multiple times even when he got warned and was big pain in ass for admins and staff

in my opinion maybe he grown up from that kid what he was before and realized what he did in the past and want to start from begining. so for me very weak +

Active and consistent player, although has had problems in the past
I think there is a learning curve for you to improve yourself upon, but overall I personally can't say anything negative, not for now at least.
I suppose my experiences warrant a + , but from your past you seem to be very despicable, but people change so maybe you have as well.

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

(This post was last modified: 14-05-2022, 04:16 PM by -ExTazY-.)

Hello,

just my personal opinion.
Actually I got nothing against you Groza and I think, that we should atleast test you since you tried so fuc*ing often to get to that stage.
Also it should be your problem if someone is hating you, if that someone has that opinion of you cuz of your behavior.
It is logical that if you're a good person that People will like you, or vice vers. And that is really a thing in every community since we could lose players or make someone angry if you get that role.
Until that someone is not an allover hater (that people should go out).
To get to the point. (YES. But for first just an test. But you'll need to work much on yourself!)

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]

I never know or like i will know why they hate me
When I am zm i killed same player 3 times in a row and he started arguing with me
And while I was using thunder force ak-47 he said “ oh we are going to fck up with this gun” then I unupgrade it and took another paladin