Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

admins warnings..

there is alot of admins, ex admins who wanted to apply for supervisors but sadly they cant most likely because they was warned before and this is my point today make admins warning expire by time i mean like any admin warning expire withnin a month or  2 months idk dont make it forever ffs, i have my freind who want to apply for supervisor but he cant because he got a warn before (2 months ago) he is a really good admin now he learned from his old mistakes 

So make admins warning expire by time

(This post was last modified: 24-04-2022, 09:42 AM by MYCKEY.)

I would disagree with your suggestion, because if an admin has committed an offence and has been warned by a member of the server's team, I doubt if anything will change after that. If you have an admin or s.admin, the person has to set an example for others and help them, to try to supervise the server while there are no server supervisors or other members of the team, if he doesn't handle it, or if he breaks the rules himself, abuses his privileges, I doubt if anything will change after that.

Hello there,
I personally know the one friend you are talking about is dhoma5, and like we all can see from yesterdays incident i don't think he has learned a thing .
I think what making warnings with expiring date would make the staff work just meaningless becouse alot of admins could time from time do shit and won't be punished for that.
We already learned what unbanning people and giving them more chances just brings more chaos in our sociaty. Declined.
Thread closed.

Admin warnings do already 'expire', we just take into the account if you have been warned before for any misdemeanor you have committed or not. Each time you purchase the admin rank again, you are eligible to receive another 2 warnings before the privilege is revoked from your account.

There's also the case that exceptions can be made whenever an applicant is submitting their application for the 'supervisor' role on this community. However, the reason for this kind of strict requirement is to ensure that anyone who applies for the position that has been an admin before is disciplined enough to not have received any verbal warnings for their actions before.

There is an excellent way of making that warning of yours 'expire' by time -- do not receive any warnings, participate in the community-related discussions, be active, follow and enforce the server rules, and be a 'role-model' for other admins or possible candidates for the position.