Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor application

Wink  (This post was last modified: 25-03-2022, 12:24 PM by Frost.)

* You must be at least 16 years old.++
       * You must be an active player in the server.Yes (+++)
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 3 months.2 Year +(+++)

* You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.My old was banned because i gave it to my friend 250Hours player time https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...xy+l+PrIMe
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.t
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.Yes (++)
       * You must be experienced as an Admin.I was one of the owner's of furix ZE over 3 year experiance
       * You must have a moderate understanding of English. I'm Fluent (++)
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).i just got a player banned for speed hacking (molham) has been banned and i have reported bugs including the smoker speed bug
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.yes i have done that quite a long time ago
       * You must be willing to attend any scheduled staff meetings.i shall be available anytime you need me. or ask of me
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.yes i fully understand that and intend to follow all the instructions

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: Foxy l PrIMe (banned hope to get it back)
         * Your Discord: 𝐹𝑜𝓍𝓎𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓂𝑒#7776
         * Your age: 16
         * Your timezone: [font=arial, sans-serif]Time zone in Pakistan (GMT+5)[/font]
         * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=749
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: directly reported to alive/who you/frost smoker bug was reported in game
         * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: help the community available anytime be a good person stay active be considerate self proclaimed generally a nice person know commands for any bad behaviour gag/kick/slap
         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=749

* Can you manage other languages besides English? : can speak urdu and little bit of japanease
         * How you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): i have boosted the server quite alot of times and everyone was having a bad time with a hacker i dm'ed a supervisor he banned and people were thanking me 
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? amx_slap/Amx_ban/Amx_slay/Amxmodmenu/amx_gag/amx_speech/set_cvar/MOSTLY IMPORTANT THINGS ARE DONE WITH AMXMODMENU
         * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage.wargod is an anticheat it is used to take screenshots amxbans and record/review demo's

* Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? i have great knowledge of the community over others. really old player and one of the most active memebers
         * What can you bring to the community? if im asked i will boost the server and if the server i down bad i will boost it myself without asking and i will be a great asset for other player to help the out with server stuff
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average?3-4hours
         * How long have you been in this community so far? more than 2 years

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time and applying for staff on our community!

However, we regret to inform you that after a brief discussion with the team members, we have decided to reject your application for the following reasons:
- You have shared your account with other player(s) before that resulted in your main account being banned for the said reason. If you are using a different account, we pay attention to the play time you currently have on your existing account, not the one that you lost to another person(s). We are not willing to entrust you with the Supervisor role, knowing that you shared your account with someone else.
- You have failed to provide a clear definition of the 'wargods' scanner and have presented the lack of understanding in Supervisor's overall duties. 'Wargods' is not an anti-cheat, it is a scanner that, upon usage, detects abnormalities in your game's files and sends a report with numerous details included. Supervisors are also required to pay close attention to other admins' possible misdemeanors.
- Some of the questions you provided answers to lack details that would be necessary. For instance, you listed a bunch of commands, but did not mention anything about your past experience as an admin. You also didn't provide a link to your stats.
- Your activity has been quite lackluster. Are you applying for staff on your 'Foxy' username or a different one? If so, please mention the appropriate username on the thread. You being unable to connect to your account is definitely not an excuse to imply that you are a very active player on the server.
- There are some alleged reports of you abusing your admin powers when you still had all the permissions.

Please consider the above mentioned points for the reason of your denial, consider how you can improve and do not rush your answers to the questions. We do not appreciate if you end up publishing a half-baked application.
You may re-apply in two weeks.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.