Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Applying for the Supervisor

(This post was last modified: 17-10-2021, 01:54 AM by Rajus.)

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to any requirement you have  completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
* You must be at least 16 years old: -
* You must be an active player in the server: +
* You must be a member of the community for at least 3 months: +
* You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server: -
* You must have not received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
* You must be experienced as an Admin. +
* You must have a moderate understanding of English: +
* You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only): +
* You must have posted an introduction thread on  forums: +
* You must be willing to attend any scheduled staff meetings: +
* You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members: +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and  answer the questions]:
* Your in-game nickname: raj.
* Your discord: raj.#3446
* Your age: 15
* Your timezone: EEST
* Link to introduction thread: https://www.cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=737
* Links to your reported rule-breakers: https://www.cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=822https://www.cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=823https://www.cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=817 ;
* Describe the duties of a Supervisor: The duties of a Supervisor are: Helpful to the people that need help, banning cheaters (rule-breakers), showing respect to fellow staff members/players.
* Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/raj./...195:27015/
* Can you manage other languages besides English: I can manage both Lithuanian and German.
* How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example?: I have been a Co-Owner of a zombie plague, that is no longer active, I'm experienced enough that's for sure. The examples are: amx_ban, amx_teammenu, amx_kick, amx_gagmenu, amx_vote, amx_slay, amxmodmenu
* Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain it's purpose and usage: The 'wargod' A.K.A "cheat-defender" scans the players PC for any not allowed not allowed CS related files, such as : dll; cfg; wallhack; aimbot; speedhack.
* Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? When I was first starting to play "CS 1.6" I have always wanted to be a Supervisor at some kind of server, only was at a plague server, and it wasn't that popular unlike this server is, mostly all of the servers basically asked for being 18+ and way more complicated tasks, so I really want to get the chance to become one in a swarm server.  I'll definitely be really helpful to the community and be willing to help with almost everything, that's why I think I should be pick over the possible candidates. Smile 
* What can you bring to the community? To the community that you've guys have built already, I think I could only bring help to the players in-need.
* How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? I spend daily about 1-3 hours, sometimes more, but mostly between 1 and 3 hours.
* How long have you been in this community so far? I've been here since basically the start, since 2019 I believe.

Hello!

To apply for the supervisor role you need to have most of the requirements completed (With a few exceptions).
Frost said this before but il say it instead of him, your hours on the server didn't change a lot since the last time u applied for this role. We need people who are active and dedicate time and effort to help the server.

(17-10-2021, 04:30 PM)Who u Wrote: Hello!

To apply for the supervisor role you need to have most of the requirements completed (With a few exceptions).
Frost said this before but il say it instead of him, your hours on the server didn't change a lot since the last time u applied for this role. We need people who are active and dedicate time and effort to help the server.

Hello, Who u! I didn't really have a reason to grind for the hours, since neither I need the EXP or RANKS, I'll definitely be really active If I get the role, because then I can actually help people with the problems they need fixed and gather up hours.

I have a very hard time believing that you will become active once again if you will be accepted into this position. Maybe you will sustain some activity at the beginning, but it would probably decline as time would pass.
Nontheless, you do seem very passionate about becoming a Supervisor on this community, and considering that you have been a part of it for quite some time already, then we might as well just test your skills.

It's a recommendation (a +) from me.

I agree with Frost, you should get a chance. Good luck!
+ from me

(21-10-2021, 03:57 PM)Frost Wrote: I have a very hard time believing that you will become active once again if you will be accepted into this position. Maybe you will sustain some activity at the beginning, but it would probably decline as time would pass.
Nontheless, you do seem very passionate about becoming a Supervisor on this community, and considering that you have been a part of it for quite some time already, then we might as well just test your skills.

It's a recommendation (a +) from me.
 Hoping for the best! Big Grin Of course I will be active as much as possible, if I do get the chance to become a Supervisor!