Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Applying for the Supervisor role.

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to every requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
   * You must be at east 16 years old. -, turning 16 in 2 months on December 23rd.
   * You must be an active player in the server. +
   * You must be a member of the community for at least 3 months.+
   * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server. -, I probably don't, I think I got like 70+ hours on the server.
   * You must have not received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
   * You must be experienced as an Admin. +
   * You must have a moderate understanding of English. +
   * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). -
   * You must have posted an introduction thread on the forums. +
   * You must be willing to attend any scheduled staff meetings. +
   * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
   * Your in-game nickname: raj.
   * Your discord: raj.#3446
   * Your age: 15, turning 16 on December 23rd. Smile 
   * Your timezone: EEST
   * Link to your introduction thread: https://www.cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=737
   * Links to your reported rule-breakers: -
   * Describe the duties of a supervisor: The duties of a Supervisor are: being helpful to other people in the server that need help, banning rule-breakers such as cheaters. Being able to help other players when they ask for your help. Showing respect and following the rules of the server.
   * Link to your stats (use gametracker):https://www.gametracker.com/rajus/ never have used gametracker in my life, new experience, haha.
   * Can you manage other languages besides English: I can manage both English and Lithuanian languages and speak a bit of German.
   * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? How familiar are you with AMX commands, can you give any example? I would say that I am experienced as an Admin quite well, since I was the Co-Owner of JasCo plague. The examples are: amx_ban, amxmodmenu, amx_gagmenu, amx_nick, amx_kick.
   * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here particularly? What makes you think you should be chosen over the possible candidates? I want to become a Supervisor here, because this server was and still is one of my favourites, there's not really much active Supervisors at the moment, so I think I should would be great help here. I think I should be chosen over the possible candidates because of my past experience as a Co-owner of a plague server, I have a bit of knowledge about AMX commands and have good English.
   * What can you bring to the community? I can bring more happy faces to the community, since I would take care of the rule-breakers of the server, and everyone would be happy with a lovely gameplay without any disturbances by the rule-breakers.
   * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? I spend 1-4 hours a day. But was a bit offline, since school started and the first 2 weeks were the hardest, but I have time right now, since I can easily do my school work and get ready for a job as a Supervisor.
   * How long have you been in this community so far? Oh, I can't even remember when I joined it, it was definitely a while ago, I don't think the server even had a forums the time I joined, not sure, but definitely a few years back.

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time and interest in applying for the role of a Supervisor. However, it has come to my attention that you have not met all the requirements we have listed. As we mentioned in the application format itself, you should make sure that you meet all the requirements before applying for this position (with very few exceptions being made).

I could say that you not being 16 yet is not a big deal; however, you have not reported the set amount of rule-breakers and you haven't got the necessary amount of hours on the server. In case you were in Admin during that period, then mention that you dealt with all the offenders you came across because you were an Admin.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.