Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

supervisor application

Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old. +
      * You must be an active player in the server (at least 120 minutes per week played on the server). +
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. +
      * You must have at least 200 hours of play time in the server. +
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. -
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. +
      * You must be experienced as an Admin. +
      * You must have an intermediate understanding of English. +
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). -
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. +
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname: LaCoste
        * Your Discord: dimi_22321
        * Your age: 19
        * Your timezone: (GMT+5)
        * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1372
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: I didn't report
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/LaCos...195:27015/
        * What is the role of a supervisor? A supervisor need to ban rule breakers and help peoples
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? Urdu and hindi
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): yeah I have been S.admin for a long time In 3 or 4 server and I  always help members by solving their problems etc.
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? Describe it. I was manager of 2 servers and also in this server as s.admin
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? I want to help people and punish cheaters who break the rules.
        * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? A supervisor should know server rules and good English to communicate with players and solve their problems. 
        * What can you bring to the community? I used to play in Fleshas Swarm server the day when the server dead after that in 2021 I found CSG server Which is now my favourite server.
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 3-4 hours.
        * How long have you been in this community so far? 2 years I guess.

3. Questionnaire [provide responses to the following questions or scenarios]:
        * What is the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. Wargod is cheat engine that scan player who cheated.
        * A player claims that they do not know what the 'wargods' application is upon request to do a scan. What do you do? First he should download wargod then he do scan when scan complete he send the link and then i can check that is he clear or not.
        * What AMX commands would you use, if you needed to: slap/slay, kick and gag a player? I will use AMXmodmenu from this command I can ban ,gag ,slap ,kick a player.
        * Provide an example of how you would ban a player from the server via the console. How would you add multiple words to a ban reason via the console? amx_ban time <name or #userid> [reason]
        * A 'flamewars' breaks out between two players. How do you respond? for flamewars its their both fault but u need to check who started it first will get warn and 2nd player should stop and first guy who insulted will get gag for a time.
        * You encounter an abusive admin. What do yo do? I will record a vid and send it to higher staffs and they will decide what they will do with him.
        * You suspect someone of cheating, but you are not completely sure. How do you act? First I will tell him to do wargod scan after scan I will check if he cheated or not.
        * A player claims they were not aware of the server rule that they broke. What do you do?  I will make him or her understand the rules of server
        * A player breaks a server rule, but leaves before you're able to punish them. How do you proceed? First I make sure what he did if he camped or teaming etc. then i will send demo to higher staff to punish him.

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2024, 02:38 PM by Frost.)

Hello!

Considering that nobody else will probably apply for the position, I decided to give you an opportunity to prove yourself, despite multiple drawbacks that I see in your application in general.
You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself as a supervisor over a trial period.

Please refer to Discord for further details.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.