Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

SuperVisor application

* You must be at least 16 years old.+
      * You must be an active player in the server (at least 120 minutes per week played on the server).+
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
      * You must have at least 200 hours of play time in the server.-
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.-
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.+
      * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
      * You must have an intermediate understanding of English.+
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).-
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord.+

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nicknameTongueossibl3
        * Your Discord:plaun00412
        * Your age:18
        * Your timezone: GMT +5
        * Link to your introduction thread:https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1696
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: As i was sadmin  so i dont report Imma give them warn after that ban 
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): In total i have 3k+ hours but on this acc 180hours https://www.gametracker.rs/player/212.23.../Possibl3/
        * What is the role of a supervisor? In basic, supervisor prevent user to break rules and punish rule breaker and my main motive is punish admins who break rules
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? yes urdu,hindi,marahati,punjabi
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): i have buyed sadmin many times but on this acc 2 times i ill but again 
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? Describe it. I was holding every access but, there are many admins who break rules so i wanan ban them
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? there are many supervisor who didnt help people when they break rules but I alawys help them to understand rules and if they didn't understand rules clearly so use discord to clear thier doubts
        * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? amxmodmenu language , and staff members need to understands there are many types of people in server so deal them with their behaviour and if they dont respect you then you dont have to
        * What can you bring to the community?Im old player got advertised
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? not depend on day mayb 10 hours a day maybe 1 hour so not any particular time
        * How long have you been in this community so far? 6-7 years When this server wasn;t named cs-gamers

3. Questionnaire [provide responses to the following questions or scenarios]:
        * What is the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. its application used in cs 1.6 to discover any suspicious file in thier cfgs
        * A player claims that they do not know what the 'wargods' application is upon request to do a scan. What do you do? i ill call him at discord and share screen for better understanding
        * What AMX commands would you use, if you needed to: slap/slay, kick and gag a player? amxmodmenu
        * Provide an example of how you would ban a player from the server via the console. How would you add multiple words to a ban reason via the console? amx_ban time nick steam reason (given in console full format)
        * A 'flamewars' breaks out between two players. How do you respond? If there were both toxic Im gonna gag both, or i ill understand both them to quite ( In server only toxic people talks to much
        * You encounter an abusive admin. What do you do? If hes right i ill accept im gonna apologize 
        * You suspect someone of cheating, but you are not completely sure. How do you act? Nothing i ill be spec him queitly and ban him after confirmationNothing i ill be spec him queitly and ban him after confirma
        * A player claims they were not aware of the server rule that they broke. What do you do?i ill warn him and give them link of rules on forum
        * A player breaks a server rule, but leaves before you're able to punish them. How do you proceed? i ill catch hes steam then report or ban him as he joins

You have been warned as admin before and you've broken server rules, as well as abused an existing bug on the server before.
There is no way I'm letting you anywhere near the Supervisor rank. If you want to act as an admin, you will have to purchase it.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.