Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor application

* You must be at least 16 years old. +
      * You must be an active player in the server (at least 120 minutes per week played on the server).+
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
      * You must have at least 200 hours of play time in the server.+
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.+
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.+
      * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
      * You must have an intermediate understanding of English.+
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).-
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname: Possibl3
        * Your Discord:pluan0021456
        * Your age: 18
        * Your timezone: GMT +5
        * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1696
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: I ban them Big Grin
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker):https://www.gametracker.com/player/Possibl3/212.237.61.195:27015/
        * What is the role of a supervisor? as a supervisor My role is to punish all of them who break rules talk shit and make server clean
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? YEs, i can speak urdu hindi spanish
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): many times sadmin currently sadmin rn for 1m onth
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? Describe it. as a superadmin Im doing my work great but there are some admin who also break rules i have to punish them
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? Im man of my words
        * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? there is one thing calm mind learned from mynskas
        * What can you bring to the community? im player before this comunity named csgamers Big Grin 
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average?4-3 hours
        * How long have you been in this community so far?6 years before this server was in process

3. Questionnaire [provide responses to the following questions or scenarios]:
        * What is the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. it is software use to detect any suspicous things having you your cs to detect hacks,etc
        * A player claims that they do not know what the 'wargods' application is upon request to do a scan. What do you do? i ill send him tutorial or help him thorugh discord
        * What AMX commands would you use, if you needed to: slap/slay, kick and gag a player? amxmodmenu 
        * Provide an example of how you would ban a player from the server via the console. How would you add multiple words to a ban reason via the console? amx_ban 
        * A 'flamewars' breaks out between two players. How do you respond? If there were both toxic Im gonna gag both 
        * You encounter an abusive admin. What do you do?interesting, If hes right on hes place i ill accpet i did that
        * You suspect someone of cheating, but you are not completely sure. How do you act?Nothing i ill be spec him queitly and ban him after confirmation
        * A player claims they were not aware of the server rule that they broke. What do you do? obviously warn
        * A player breaks a server rule, but leaves before you're able to punish them. How do you proceed? i ill catch hes steam or when ever he will join im goona punish him

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time to apply for the staff position. However, there are several issues:
- Your overall play time on the CSGamer's Zombie Swarm server does not meet the 200 hour requirement mark. You have a total of 150 hours on the server on this account.
- You haven't even joined our community's Discord server.
- You have been warned previously as an admin in the past for slaying a player without warning them. It's in our records.
- You didn't take this application seriously at all. If you think responding with "I'm man of many words" to a question will get you a supervisor, then you are living in a fairy tale my guy.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.