Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Admin abuse

1. Ezel
2. Swarm
3. he said easy after killing me then i said your mom easy and he banned me for 30mins.
Should be noted that he's very trigger happy and threatens players for saying "fkkk" and "noob".
4. don't have it
5. https://www.mediafire.com/file/omigd3l3k...l.dem/file
6. just check the last couple of mins

bro you say your mom noob i see

https://imgur.com/a/VfCuzac
when i said easy its insult?
and u insult my mother i dont insult u so why insult my mother?
i dont insult anyone in the server and respect all rules but u insult my mother should u respect the players and admins and the server.

You are a petty person who always insults the players, and when they punish you, you go and cry like a child

(05-09-2023, 09:01 PM)Ezel Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/VfCuzac
when i said easy its insult?
and u insult my mother i dont insult u so why insult my mother?
i dont insult anyone in the server and respect all rules but u insult my mother should u respect the players and admins and the server.

I never said easy is an insult?
this isn't about me getting banned for 30mins, couldn't care less if my pc blew up and i couldn't play in a server where angry children are given power, this is about you being trigger happy, every time i see you in the server it's like you are waiting for a slip to ban someone, if it was any other admin i wouldn't have wasted my time to make this report.
bruv you got this triggered over such a non-harmful insult that wasn't even personal, imagine if someone started insulting you for real you would probably perma ban them.
look how desperate you are, trying to make this about "disrespecting the server" because you know you are at fault here.
Regards,

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2023, 04:11 PM by Ezel.)

u said i need chance to banned anyone ?
enter to banlist and see when i banned the players,
u said when i get chance to banned i ban him, u are lier
i banned u bcs u insult my mother,
im here from 2020 and never break the rules,
when u insult my mother should i insult your mother ? for me no.
the decision is in Frost,Killer hands,
Thanks.

Mother and Family Members = RedLine

I agree with YaceF_NooB what did his mother do for insulting her?
You just a kid

(This post was last modified: 06-09-2023, 07:16 PM by MYCKEY.)

Hello!

If you are filing a report, add the player's steam ID, this is necessary

No one gives a ban for insults. If you insulted his parents, you should have got a gag, but for longer. I think you understand that it is not good to talk about someone's parents, especially bad things.
Another thing, Ezel gave you a ban for insulting his mom, I think it was a hurried decision, he could have put a gag, 30 minutes or an hour that's it.

So, you have time to upload the admin steam ID otherwise the report will be rejected.

I have talked to Frost.

Thank you for report!
Admin will be punished accordingly.

-Approved
--You can close Thread.