Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Requset Supervisor

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
       * You must be at least 16 years old +
       * You must be an active player in the server. + 

* You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members. + 
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. + 
       * You must have at least 200 hours of play time in the server. - Because I had a ban of up to five months, and I could not access the server, I spoke with the owner and the issue was resolved <3
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.  + 
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. + 
       * You must be experienced as an Admin. + 
       * You must have an intermediate understanding of English. + 
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). + 
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. + 
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. + 
       * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: Shrbo5x
         * Your Discord: shrbo5x
         * Your age: 17
         * Your timezone: [font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]GMT+3[/font]
         * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1543
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1535https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1533
         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...ry=Shrbo5x 
         * What is the role of a supervisor? : To be respectful with all players, silence players from insulting strangers, and help new players

* Can you manage other languages besides English? : Arabic , English
         * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): Unfortunately no :]
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? Describe it : I have a nice experience as an administrator and I have tried it on other servers
         * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? : {!AMRO!} , abo db3e 
         * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? : treat everyone with respect and love to help out new to valet and will do my best
         * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? : I try to solve all the problems that players face and help those who are new to the server
         * What can you bring to the community? : I do my best at work
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? : 1-3 hours , because i work
         * How long have you been in this community so far? : a year ago

3. Questionnaire [provide responses to the following questions or scenarios]:
         * What is a 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. : it is a program to detect cheaters and players who use illegal files

* A player claims that they do not know what a 'wargods' application is upon request to do a scan. What do you do? : to tell him how to act step by step until the end
         * What AMX commands would you use, if you needed to: slap/slay, kick and gag a player? : amxmodmenu or amx_slapmenu , amx_kickmenu , amx_gagmenu
         * Provide an example of how you would ban a player from the server via the console. : amx_ban "name" "time" "reason" 

* A 'flamewars' breaks out between two players. How do you respond? : i try to calm them down and help to solve the problem, if they don't calm down i give both of them a short gag period 5-20 mins, after that i try to understand what happened and see who started the flame betw
         * You encounter an abusive admin. What is it that you do? i warn the supervisor of his mistake, and if he does not respond, go to a senior official and explain to him what happened with the guide
         * You suspect someone of cheating, but you are not completely sure. How do you act? : i ask the suspect to provide wargods scan so i can be sure that he is not cheating.
         * A player claims they were not aware of the server rule that they broke. What do you do? : i give him a warning, but if he does it again he will be punished
         * A player breaks a server rule, but leaves before you're able to punish them. How do you proceed?: use amx_last and use amx_addban 'name' 'time' 'reason'

Hello!

Your English skills are not proficient enough for our requirements. We are also not looking for additional staff members at the moment.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.