Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Balach

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2023, 02:00 PM by Balach.)

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old. +
      * You must be an active player in the server. +
      * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. +
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server. +
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. +
      * You must be experienced as an Admin. +
      * You must have an intermediate understanding of English. +
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). -
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. +
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname: Balach
        * Your Discord: ayeshakhan.
        * Your age: 19
        * Your timezone: GMT+5:00
        * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1460
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: yes some players on discord DM to killer
        * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: Manage Server People, Help out others those who need and watch members if they are following rules or not.s.
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...ery=Balach
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? : i can speak Urdu and Hindi and much Arabic
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): i helped out many peoples when they needed help
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? : i have been S.Admin on this server couple of times ... And im active S.Admin in the server now
        * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? : Im very familiar to all AMXMODMENU commands like ban,gag,kick,slay etc
        * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? : i know JeeT he is from my neighbour country
        * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. yes it is used to scan files and help to find out if suspected person using cheats or not.
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? I found recently many people doing RC when no admin is connected and most of the time i warned them but they dont take it seriously so maybe after being a supervisor i can warn/punish them so it will be effective for them.
        * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? : Everyone must know all the rules and performed an act according to it.
        * What can you bring to the community? : i can help new people and let them enjoy our community.
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 2-3 hours a day
        * How long have you been in this community so far? i have been in this community from 2021.

Hello!

We currently have enough people in our team. Please wait for the next announcement.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.