Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

ABOALGABER

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
       * You must be at least 16 years old.+
       * You must be an active player in the server.+

* You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.+
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
       * You must have at least 200 hours of play time in the server.+
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.+
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.+
       * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
       * You must have an intermediate understanding of English.+
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).+
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
       * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord.+

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: ABOALGABER
         * Your Discord: ab0algaber
         * Your age: 17
         * Your timezone: GMT+3
         * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1465
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=687
         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/ABOAL...195:27015/
         * What is the role of a supervisor? Be respectful and treat everyone with a nice behavior, ban rule breakers and cheaters, gag anyone who disrespects others, help new players that have joined the server, be co-operative and help discuss the server's issues.

* Can you manage other languages besides English? Yes (Arabic , Hebrew)
         * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): noSmile
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? Describe it. I have a great experience as an admin because i had servers and i were an admin in a couple servers.
         * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? Alive <3
         * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? I Treat everyone with respect  and i love to help, and as i said earlier im a well experienced admin and i will try my best to keep the server doing good.
         * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? be kind and try to solve all the problems and issues that they face.
         * What can you bring to the community? happiness Big Grin
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 1-4 hours (my activity wasn't too much because i had exams but now i finished my exams).
         * How long have you been in this community so far? since 2020.

3. Questionnaire [provide responses to the following questions or scenarios]:
         * What is a 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. It's an application that scans the game's files and detects if there is any suspicious or unwanted files.

* A player claims that they do not know what a 'wargods' application is upon request to do a scan. What do you do? I tell him what to do until he downloads it, and if he doesn't know i can tell him how to step by step.
         * What AMX commands would you use, if you needed to: slap/slay, kick and gag a player? amx_slapmenu , amx_kickmenu , amx_gagmenu.
         * Provide an example of how you would ban a player from the server via the console. amx_ban "steam id/name" "time" "reason" 

* A 'flamewars' breaks out between two players. How do you respond? i try to calm them down and help to solve the problem, if they don't calm down i give both of them a short gag period 10-30 mins, after that i try to understand what happend and see who started the flame between each other.
         * You encounter an abusive admin. What is it that you do?  i warn the admin for the mistake that he did and if he didn't respond [font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]i go to a higher role staff and provide him a demo and explain the situation to him.[/font]
         * You suspect someone of cheating, but you are not completely sure. How do you act? i ask the suspect to provide wargods scan so i can be sure that he is not cheating.
         * A player claims they were not aware of the server rule that they broke. What do you do? i consider that he doesn't know that rule and i give him a warning, but if he does it another time i will make sure he get what he deserve.
         * A player breaks a server rule, but leaves before you're able to punish them. How do you proceed? if you have his steam id or name  it's not a problem, but if you don't have it you can use amx_last if you have access to that command and use amx_addban , or use amx_addban "his name" "time" "reason" and that's it.

With all due respect...
ABOALGABER

Hello!

I must say that I don't really appreciate the short and incomplete answers you gave in some questions in your application. Some responses were vague and because of that it's a bit difficult understanding your true intentions in wanting to be a part of the staff team on this community. I also don't really see you enganging with the players and the community at all. I mean you don't really chat on the server, you don't chat on Discord, you haven't really reported anyone properly for over a year now, despite you not having the Admin access. This makes you segragated from the community, as even many staff members don't have much to say about your application mostly because of your incosistent activity on the community.

I will give you a chance, but you will really have to prove to me that I did not make the wrong decision. And all the above mentioned drawbacks I mentioned above should be something you would have to consider for improvement.
You will receive further details on your Discord's DMs.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.