Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

NOOB GOOD

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old. +
      * You must be an active player in the server.+
      * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.+
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.+
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.+
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. '-'
      * You must be experienced as an Admin. +
      * You must have an intermediate understanding of English.+
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).+
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord.+

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname: NOOB GOOD
        * Your Discord: NOOBGOOD#5457
        * Your age: 17
        * Your timezone: (GMT+5)
        * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1463
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: I report but it was too old i cant find
        * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: Help everyone in the server if they need help, Ban hacker and help staff and teach newbie how to play
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/NOOB%...195:27015/
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? yes I can speak urdu hindi Persian and irani little bit
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): i will help and give some sugguestion
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? I did in 2020 experince was very good but it was a little hard becuz those day i can't play too much game thats why
        * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? amx_gag amx_kick amx_ban amx_slay amx_slap amxmodmenu
        * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any?idk
        * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage.no i didnt use war god
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? I am very kind to people and i really love to help other player and staff, and i have benn experienced admin and i played the server from a long time Since 2019
        * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? Staff need to be kind and nice too people
        * What can you bring to the community? I can bring knowledge,assisstance,language support and communication help to community
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? around 1 hour or 2 because i have other staff to do
        * How long have you been in this community so far?Around 4 year

NEVER GIVE UP 

Hello NoobGood.
Many former players are returning, which is good for the community. You meet some of the requirements to be a candidate, but when it comes to being a supervisor, you fall short. You did not provide any additional information beyond what the other candidates had provided, with the exception of the introduction thread. Additionally, you have no general understanding of Wargods, which is a crucial piece of information that every supervisor should be aware of. Finally, when it comes to the necessary skills, experience, and knowledge, of a supervisors duties you fall short. Although I appreciate you taking the time to apply, I must say no.

Hello!

Your English proficiency skills do not meet our requirements to be enrolled in the 'supervisor' role. Communication is the key and having difficulties understanding what other players are conveying might result in several issues. Staff members are also required to be acquinted with the 'wargods' application, which may be required for utilization in the scenario that you encounter a suspicious player.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.