Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

black cat

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old.+
      * You must be an active player in the server.+
      * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.+
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.+
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.+
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.-
      * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
      * You must have an intermediate understanding of English.+
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).-
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.-
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. ''im active in the server and discord''

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:

* Your in-game nickname: black cat

* Your Discord: black cat#4318

* Your age: 18

* Your timezone: gmt +1

* Link to your introduction thread:

* Links to your reported rule-breakers: done

* Describe the duties of a Supervisor: helping others, getting rid of cheaters, respecting the necessary laws and penalties, knowing everyone [AMX]

* Link to your stats https://www.gametracker.com/player/black...195:27015/

* Can you manage other languages besides English? :Yes

* Have you contributed to society in any way, or form? (It doesn't have to be just donations): I invited my friends

* How experienced are you as an Admin?: What is your previous experience? I'm a head admin on one server, helper on two servers, and an admin on two servers and I have the evidence

* How familiar are you with AMX commands? I know everything about amx_gag . slay . slap . kick . ban . ungag . unban . amx_mapmenu . amx_vote.....

* Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? I don't know much staff but I know jeeT sometimes I talk to him

* Do you know the "wargods" app? Explain its purpose and use. It's an app to scan your files so that the admins can identify cheaters

* Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out?: Because I like the server and I like to play in gunxp servers and I have a lot of experience in other servers and I don't like cheating and I played in this server since 2021

* skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have?: The employee must memorize all the rules and apply them with violators, not be arrogant towards the players, have a good reputation, monitor the players, solve their problems, know how to communicate with them, and be active.

* What can you bring to the community? assist and have fun with them

* How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 3-6 hours at least if I'm not busy studying or something.....

* How long have you been in this community so far?: Forum : 2022
                                                                                           CS : 2021

black

Good Job Black Cat <3

Good luck 👍🏻

Hello!

I feel like in many instances, you resorted to machine translation in order to provide responses to some of the questions. You also failed to answer other questions properly, such as linking your report threats to rule-breakers or mentioning what kind of other languages apart from English you understand. While being staff, it is important to have proficient or at least moderate English language skills, and I definitely don't prefer my staff relying on MT tools in order to communicate with other players.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.