Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor Application

1Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
       * You must be at least 16 years old.+
       * You must be an active player in the server.+

* You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.+
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
       * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.+
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.+
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.-
       * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
       * You must have an intermediate understanding of English.+
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).-
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.-
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
       * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. ''im active in the server and discord''

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: ryad
         * Your Discord: breezy2098#0414
         * Your age: 17
         * Your timezone: gmt +1
         * Link to your introduction thread: 
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: 
         * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: help the others-get rid of cheaters-respect the players etc...
         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/RYAD/...195:27015/
         * Can you manage other languages besides English? :yes i can .
         * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): i invited all my friends 
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? i was super admin in many zombie plague servers and cso servers
         * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? i know all of AMX commands like amx_vote-amx_map-amx_slay-amx_kick etc...
         * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any?
         * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. its a scan that scan ur cs files so the admins can know if u are cheating or adding smth like that
         * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out?: i love this server im playing on it since 2019 and im trying my best to let it active and make people playing it as possible as i can
         * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have?: staff members should know how to communicate with others and how to use the admin commands (AMX menu) and should know what they need to do when they see a hacker or rule braker and should know all of the rules : i know all of them
         * What can you bring to the community? some fun
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 6 hours at least
         * How long have you been in this community so far? since 2020 in forums and since 2019 in the cs server

You claimed to be a member since 2019, but I don't remember ever speaking with you. While you meet most supervisory requirements, you don't have the passion to succeed. You failed to post in the introduction thread. You provided terse, generic responses to crucial questions. And your general understanding of supervisory responsibilities is lacking.

Hello!

Please take the opportunity to apply for the 'supervisor' position seriously. Your responses are extremely generic, as stated by Omega, and they don't hold down any weight. I'm not expecting a full blown essay or a story out of your application, but more effort put into it would indeed be very much appreciated.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.