Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor application

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old.+
      * You must be an active player in the server.+
      * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.+
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.+
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.-
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.+
      * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
      * You must have an intermediate understanding of English.+
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).-
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord.+

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname:LaCoste
        * Your Discord:𝐿𝒶𝒞𝑜𝓈𝓉𝑒#2922
        * Your age:18
        * Your timezoneSadGMT+5)
        * Link to your introduction thread:real life (cs-gamers.net)
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers:i didnt report anyone.
        * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: A supervisor need to help new players and punish rule breaker.
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker):https://www.gametracker.com/player/LaCoste/212.237.61.195:27015/
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? hindi and urdu
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only):yea people ask me on discord how to buy privileges.
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? as s.admin
        * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? amx_modmenu here u can ban,kick,slay etc...
        * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? jeet.
        * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. wargods scan player if player using hacks or smthing it will detect.
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? I've been seeing many players continuesly antimap doing rc and camping and when I asked them to stop doing that they replied you aren't an Admin so keep your mouth shut and keep
        * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? supervisor need to know rules and active in server to see rule breaker
        * What can you bring to the community?As active player I can make sure that players don't break rules while playing
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 3-4 hours
        * How long have you been in this community so far? 1.5 year i guess

I don't have much to say to you because I haven't spoken with you that much; we once had a minor issue but we got past it. Because you were too lazy to write a few phrases, you didn't even try to be creative enough for the application. Your replies were as common as they could be and weren't different much from those of the other applications. Thanks for applying but a No from me.

Your answers were very lacklustre and seeing how you didn’t even take your time to properly fill out the application form, I don’t think that you would make a good supervisor. - from me

Hello!

Your responses are extremely generic, and they don't hold down any weight. I'm not expecting a full blown essay or a story out of your application, but more effort put into it would indeed be very much appreciated. You have been declined before, please refer to your previous application threads next time and pay attention as to why you were declined. Do not rush your application, it's not a strart-to-finish type of ordeal and the quicker you apply will not result in bigger chances of your approval.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.