Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Apply for Supervisor

Wink 

* Your in-game nickname: P1
* Your Discord: Abdullah042#9820
* Your age: 18
* Your timezone: (GMT+5)
* Link to your introduction thread:
* Links to your reported rule-breakers: i havent any yet (i think )
* Describe the duties of a Supervisor: He must be active on discord , ingame , forum , must check everything that everything is goin perfectly
* Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/P1/21...195:27015/ ( i am sorry for low hour but my pc was damaged and i had no money now my pc is fixed i can join and be active ).
* Can you manage other languages besides English? - yes i think
* Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): i think no ( but i will donate )
* How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? 2 year experience
* How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? amx_banmenu , amxmodmenu , amx_kick , amx_cvar etc.
* Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? - no one
* Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. - yes it is used for scanning the player if u think the player is doing any suspecious activity on the server , we can check the player is hacking or not
* Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? - i dont think so but i want to be a part of staff member
* What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? - the staff member must know all the rules , must know about amx commands , must know how to handle the situations.
* What can you bring to the community? - i can donate when i get money and
* How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? - i can spend 5-6 hours
* How long have you been in this community so far? - i think for a year

Hello!

You have failed to submit your application correctly.
When submitting the appliction, you are required to include both the REQUIREMENTS and the APPLICATION FORM itself. Otherwise we cannot tell whether or not you have completed certain requirements.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.