Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor , Applicaton :'":

(This post was last modified: 27-04-2023, 01:06 AM by DarkShooterS.)

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]
* You must be at least 16 years old.+
      * You must be an active player in the server.+
      * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.+
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.+
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.+
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.-
      * You must be experienced as an Admin.-
      * You must have a moderate understanding of English.+
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).+
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
* Your in-game nickname: DarkShooterS

* Your Discord:Hunsnax.#6686

* Your age: 18+

* Your timezone: (GMT+5:30)

* Link to your introduction thread: https://www.cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1401

* Links to your reported rule-breakers:  https://www.cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1397
https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1400

* Describe the duties of a Supervisor: - Basically, A supervisor is supposed to look after the server.A Supervisor must help the new players. The main duty is to check if any players trying to break the rules.And also make sure that an admin not abuse his powers.

* Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/DarkS...195:27015/

* Can you manage other languages besides English? - Arabic , English

* Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): Yep i have been active on  discord server and helping new players, and also to those who wants to buy privileges.

* How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? - I am admin in this server i bought it recently. I have banned few players because they broke the rules.And also i have use admin in different servers so i know how to use it properly.

* How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? - I've used all the admin commands such as "amx_ban" "amx_gag" "amx_vote" and also the "amxmodmenu" here i can find the option of Slap, Slay etc..

* Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? - -ExTazY-

* Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage.- Yes i am familiar with the application. Wargod is a anti cheat engine.If a admin finds someone's gameplay suspicious then he can ask him to make a wargod scan to make sure if he is hacking or not.

* Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? - For the first question, I've been seeing people breaking rules even after getting warning, like "RC" "Camping" "Antimap" and when we tell them to stop doing it they ignore us.And thats why i want a become a supervisor so i can teach them a lesson. And for the second question, i am playing here for quite a while now. I am also experienced as admin, i know all the rules very well.

* What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? - As a supervisor a person should know all the rules,and good english to communicate with the players and helping them. And he should be able to handle any situation under any circumstances.

* What can you bring to the community? - As a active player i can make sure that players dont break rules,and keep the server free from cheaters.

* How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? - Average - 4-5 hours

* How long have you been in this community so far? 7 Months.

(This post was last modified: 27-04-2023, 01:09 AM by KingTon.)

i see you in swarm server , you good player already i think you will got accepted ,

My Brother , Accepted

Nice To Meet You , I just Voted Beacuse i Love You , Accept

hello idk what u will get accept or not
As for me, you keep making mistakes and you saying words that don't fit in Arabic or not, and also you do a lot of things like reconnecting + hiding - not attacking + toxic + insulting, so according to me

Hello!

First and foremost, you have not met the following requirements:
- The total amount of hours you have spent on the Swarm server is 80, whereas the required amount (as stated in the requirements) is at least 120 hours. You are also very inactive and I don't really see you much on the server.
- In general, you have filed 2 reports so far, even though the requirements state that you have to file 3 reports in total.
- I see that three people have commented on your application, vouching for me. This is incredibly weird that three people who just recently registered on forums happen to 'recommend' you. Please do not go around asking people to vouch for you, this won't make you seem better nor will it give you higher chances of approval.

Second of all, you literally just copied and pasted much of the 'information form' from Jeet's application. Seeing how you like to plagiarize and can't even come up with your own answers, don't bother applying again.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.