Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

help me pls anyone

I am salm, and when I logged into my account in counter-strike 1.6 server csgamer, the password was wrong, and I think the account was stolen.

I have been absent for more than 3 months or more, I do not remember because I was working and studying, so can you help me to recover my account please

I saw you on the server yesterday, plus how can anyone connect to your acc when no one knows your password? The only way someone stole your acc is if you give them your account to play while you can't.

No, buddy, this is first, and I think the person who has my account is trying more than once, and also, I haven't played for 4 months, and if you saw me yesterday, this means that he is playing on my account

Like Meckey said, there is no way for someone to steal your account or get access to it. It has been suspected that your account is being shared based on the amount of time being spent on the server. There is no one to blame except yourself.

If your account was actually stolen (which, in my humble opinion, it wasn't and the person you shared it with ended up changing your account's password), contact Killer.
Other than that, if it turns out that you did indeed share your account, it will be locked permanently.

- Thread closed.