Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Introduce Yourself

(This post was last modified: 16-04-2023, 10:33 PM by God Ye Qiu.)

Real Life:

-You real name Orestas
-Your age (not obligatory) 20
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...) I work in a furniture shop.
-Where in the world you live Lithuania
-How do you spend your free time: playing games, cruisin' with my car, chillin' in the parking lot, and doing a whole bunch of abnormal stuff
-What's the place that you always find your self comfortable in: My Car
-DO you like school? No
-What're your favorites songs/games - Suicideboys - Antarctica / And My Favorite games would be CS:GO , CS 1.6 , SA-MP , GTAO
-What're your favorite meals: Pizza/kebab
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason) Canada , Because i like snow.
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...)  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj6K7z6...UcGquM5_jg / Yuuki#4039

Game:

-What do you think about our server: Could use some improvements, but nothing can be perfect Smile
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6 - Since the age of 12?

-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...)  Swarm, zombie plague, deathrun, jailbreak
-What is most thing you like in server: the community <3
-What is your best weapon: AK-47 Paladin
-what new updates you wanna see in the future: Better upgrades for low level weapons

I'm mister body catcher, Slaughter Gang soul snatcher

Ain't no regular F-150, this a fuckin' Raptor ~

Rainbow 

(16-04-2023, 10:32 PM)God Ye Qiu Wrote:
Real Life:

-You real name Orestas
-How do you spend your free time: playing games, cruisin' with my car, chillin' in the parking lot, and doing a whole bunch of abnormal stuff
-DO you like school? No
-What're your favorites songs/games - Suicideboys - Antarctica / And My Favorite games would be CS:GO , CS 1.6 , SA-MP , GTAO
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason) Canada , Because i like snow.
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...)  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj6K7z6...UcGquM5_jg / Yuuki#4039

Game:

-What do you think about our server: Could use some improvements, but nothing can be perfect Smile

-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...)  Swarm, zombie plague, deathrun, jailbreak
-what new updates you wanna see in the future: Better upgrades for low level weapons

Dear Orestas,

I would like to extend a warm welcome to you! It's great to have you here and to get to know more about you. Your work in a furniture shop sounds interesting, and I hope it's a fulfilling experience for you.
It's exciting to know that you're from Lithuania, and I hope you get to enjoy all the wonderful things your country has to offer. It's great to hear that you spend your free time playing games, cruising in your car, and chilling in the parking lot. It sounds like you're always up for some adventure and excitement, and I hope you get to experience more of it.
I'm glad to hear that your car is your go-to place for comfort, and I hope it continues to be a source of relaxation and joy for you. It's also interesting to know that you're a fan of Suicide Boys: Antarctica and games like CS:GO, CS:1.6, SA-MP, and GTAO.
Pizza and kebabs are great meal choices, and I'm sure you know all the best places to get them. And Canada seems like a fascinating place to visit, especially if you love snow. I hope you get to go there someday and experience all the beauty that the country has to offer.
Lastly, I'm glad that you've shared your YouTube channel and Discord information with us. It's always great to connect with like-minded individuals and share your interests and experiences with others.
Once again, welcome to the community, Orestas. I hope you have a fantastic time here and get to make some wonderful memories.
Best regards,   Omega

Real Life:

-You real name Orestas
-DO you like school? No

Game:

Hello, Orestas

I want to welcome you with open arms! We're delighted to have you join us and are eager to learn more about you.
We recognize that you might have a variety of interests and pastimes, which contributes to the diversity and individuality of our community. We're all here to learn, grow, and connect with one another, whether you're a student, a professional, or someone who enjoys spending time with family and friends.
We sincerely hope that you'll find this community to be a helpful and welcoming space where you can share your knowledge and opinions. To help us both develop and evolve, we invite your participation in debates, questions, and criticism.
You have access to many opportunities and resources as a member of our community, including online conferences, webinars, and seminars. We urge you to use these tools to increase your knowledge and discover new things.
Finally, we want to express our gratitude for having you as a member of our community. We sincerely hope you enjoy and find value in this experience, and we are looking forward to getting to know you better.
best wishes
Botanic-it

Real Life:

-You real name Orestas
-DO you like school? No

Game:

Dear Orestas,

I would like to take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to you! We're excited to have you join our organization, and we believe that you will be a valuable addition to our team.
We understand that starting a new job can be a little overwhelming, but please know that we are here to support you every step of the way. Whether you have questions about your role or need assistance with a task, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
We're committed to providing you with the resources and training you need to succeed in your position. We have a variety of programs and initiatives in place to help you develop your skills and grow in your career.
We also want to encourage you to get to know your colleagues and build strong relationships with them. Our organization values collaboration, teamwork, and open communication, and we believe that we are stronger when we work together.
Once again, welcome to the team! We're excited to have you join us, and we look forward to working with you.
Best regards,
KristianKING

welcome

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]

(This post was last modified: 16-04-2023, 10:58 PM by Frost.)

I ain't gonna write you a love letter, but welcome

Welcome dude

Hello Orestas, glad to have you with us

Welcome, about time you made an introduction <3

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n