Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Application supervisor

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old. +
      * You must be an active player in the server. +

* You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members. +
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. +
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server. +
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. +
      * You must be experienced as an Admin. +
      * You must have a moderate understanding of English. +
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). +
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. +
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname: Battle Yasuo lol
        * Your Discord: !AlMuGrEm!#5124
        * Your age: 19
        * Your timezone:GMT+02:00
        * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1385
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: I was reporting privately and publicly
        * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: When there are no moderators on the server, I want to punish those who break the rules
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/Battl...195:27015/
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? : arabic - turkey not much
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): I help the players who want to help him
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? : I didn't buy any admin but I was admin on the most famous zombie servers and I've been playing cs 1.6 for a long time       
        * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? : amxmodmenu + amx_kickmenu + amx_slapmenu + amx_slaymenu any like that commands
        * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? no one sadly
        * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. Personally I haven't used wargod scans much but I do know its purpose: It is an engine that scans the files of the player thats suspected to be cheating and reveals if they are or not
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? I want to become supervisor because I've been playing on this server for a while spotting many people that RC or bhop or break rules in any way and have use my privileges to punish/warn such players but as a simple admin, people don't fully take me seriously and as a supervisor that would change instantly
        * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? All staff should know the rules of the server and take them seriously and how to act/what to do in those particular situations
        * What can you bring to the community? Helping out people in the server making them want to come back to our community
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 4 -7
        * How long have you been in this community so far? i was here since april  2021

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time and applying for the 'supervisor' position.

Unfortunately, your proficiency level in the English levels does not meet our expectations and we require that our staff members are able to communicate to players in English without problems and without the necessity to heavily rely on a translator or other tools.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.