Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

#1 Event [SKRIBBL]

This is part of the announcement made on our Discord server. For more detail, please visit our Discord server and look at the most recent announcement posted in the 'announcements' channel. You are eligible to apply for this event only if you are in the community's Discord server.

Once again, I must remind everyone that it is absolutely crucial to be as transparent and honest as possible in this event, as implying that you will participate and not show up in the specified date below can alter the overall experience.

Link: https://discord.gg/9SFct22ZfC.

In order to participate/sign up for an event, please reply to this thread with the following details:
Discord username: 
Do you promise to show up in the specified date below: 

The event is going to be organised on the 1st of April, 2023. The amount of sessions depend on the amount of participants overall. The times will be specified later on.

Discord username: Meggy#3342
Do you promise to show up in the specified date below:
"I am excited to be part of this upcoming event on April 1st, 2023. I understand the importance of showing up and being present, and I assure you that I will make every effort to attend the event as scheduled. I value this opportunity to connect and engage with fellow participants and look forward to a productive and meaningful experience.

Discord username: Copyright #7238
Do you promise to show up in the specified date below: frost is gay to force me to make some promises but yes ill show up there if nothing suddenly will come to my schedule

Discord Username: ミニオン#3290
Do you promise to show up in the specified date below: Yes I promise to show up on April 1st.
And I hope we can have fun and amazing time while competing against each other for grand prize.
Maybe I will also learn something because Im stupid...

(This post was last modified: 27-03-2023, 06:57 PM by lethalwrath.)

Discord Username: LethalWrath#1757
Do you promise to show up in the specified date below: ye i will join

Discord username: Hard R#3179
Do you promise to show up in the specified date below: hopefully.

Discord username:,,DJ BOBY^#6567
Do you promise to show up in the specified date below: yes i ll be there.

(27-03-2023, 04:07 PM)Frost Wrote:
Discord username: yqk.yanis#4857
Do you promise to show up in the specified date below:Yes il try to attend it and keep my promise.

Discord username: Spring#5053
Do you promise to show up in the specified date below: i sure will

(This post was last modified: 31-03-2023, 01:11 PM by Frost.)

Discord Username: NorY#1766

Do you promise to show up in the specified date below: ye i will join only am cuz after am im free