Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

report supervisor - abuse

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2022, 09:22 AM by Battle Yasuo lol.)

1. Admin name: Gatu Gaming YT
2. Which Server: Swarm
3. What the Admin did: He gave me a ban for rc  and I didn't do this I just got out and came back after 9 minutes and when I came back he gave me banned
4. Admin's SteamID: i dont get it
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): i dont have any proof for rc 
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Gatu Gaming YT.
[AMXBans] There are 13 minutes and 39 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Battle Yasuo lol
[AMXBans] Reason : ' RC '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 1 : 1352447905 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 185.171.134.118 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your
6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: i dont have a demo for rc

And I hope you choose those who deserve the supervisor next time [ FREE BANNED ]

Firstly, you should take a good look at rules. Your case is also similiar as V.I.P you also left the game as soon as you became zombie in order to keep your deaths low so you fan be in top3 and get free VIP privilege and then rejoined after couple of rounds. So stop crying over it & just accept your fault instead of making false report. And It almost took me a min to ban you. You should have the demo so if you've that demo just look closely you can clearly see other players complaining that you did RC.

First - you have to look carefully because you are not working in Supervisor properly, you are accusing players who attack in the campers. Second - rc has no demo. Third - my advice to you, do a good and regular job, to your supervisor. Fourth - everyone wants a vip and also when I was attacking you accused me in the camp and gave me a warning also. If the demo was with me, I would have posted it here, but it is not with me and deleted everything in it and I did not see admin as your whistleblowers. All your actions are illegal, so good luck and I hope to evolve upwards

(01-11-2022, 10:49 AM)Battle Yasuo lol Wrote: First - you have to look carefully because you are not working in Supervisor properly, you are accusing players who attack in the campers. Second - rc has no demo. Third - my advice to you, do a good and regular job, to your supervisor. Fourth - everyone wants a vip and also when I was attacking you accused me in the camp and gave me a warning also. If the demo was with me, I would have posted it here, but it is not with me and deleted everything in it and I did not see admin as your whistleblowers. All your actions are illegal, so good luck and I hope to evolve upwards

I'm doing my job just fine. I don't need any lessons from you. And all your blames are baseless. Cause no one have any problem with me it's only you rule brakers who hates me. Retarded who brake rules themselves and think they're the only one who is correct.

check the rules before writing something. From here on now, players must wait at least 15 minutes (instead of 5) before they may rejoin the server.

Hello!

First things first, you have failed to provide a demo, which is essential in proving your innocence when it comes to making ban appeals. To top it off, even if you joined back after supposedly waiting those 11 minutes, it is dictated in the server rules that you are required to wait at least 15 minutes before you are allowed to join back, and while admins generally have the opportunity to decide, whether your reasoning would justify your actions or not, admins are permitted to ban you for reconnecting to matter the circumstances.

@Gatu, please watch your profanity. You are here to supervise servers, not call people 'retarded'. I advise you to think very carefully about how you respond to people, because you are still on your trial period.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.