Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor application

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2022, 07:27 PM by Gatu Gaming YT.)

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to any requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
2.        * You must be at least 16 years old. +
3.        * You must be an active player in the server. +
4.        * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members. +
5.        * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. +
6.        * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server. +
7.        * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
8.        * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. -
9.        * You must be experienced as an Admin. +
10.        * You must have a moderate understanding of English. +
11.        * You must have reported at least 3 + rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).
12.        * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. +
13.        * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
14.        * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +
      2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
      3.          * Your in-game nickname: Gatu Gaming YT
      4.          * Your Discord: Forgotten one#3089
      5.          * Your age: 20
      6.          * Your timezone: 5 hours and 30 mins ahead of the GMT
      7.          * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1215
      8.          * Links to your reported rule-breakers: 1st- https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1183
      2nd- https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1168
      3rd- https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1169
      9.          * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: Basically, A supervisor is supposed to look after the server. As a supervisor a person must help new players in the server to understand the game. The main duty is to prevent players from breaking rules like stoping them from doing camping, Bhopping, Abusing and spreading toxicity. And should ban some stubborn once who use hacks or keep breaking the rules. And as supervisor his role is to also make sure that an admin also doesn't abuse his powers
      10.          * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/Gatu%....195:27015/
      11.          * Can you manage other languages besides English? Hindi and little bit of Urdu
      12.          * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): Yup, I've been active on discord server and helping out people in need. I've also posted videos on YouTube of the server.
      13.          * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? I was sadmin in past. My overall experience as an admin was so good. I never banned someone cause of my personal grudges or for my own fun. I always used to warn people first so they don't repeat same mistakes again. And also helped bunch of new people who just recently joined. and I also banned some people for breaking rules
      14.          * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? I've used almost all the admin commands such as "amx_ban" "amx_gag" "amx_vote" but I normally prefer "amxmodmenu"
      15.          * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? Devid @Who u
      16.          * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. Wargod is an anti cheat engine.
      It's use to catch hackers. If an Admin find someone's game play suspicious then he can simply ask that guy to do wg scan to make sure if he is hacking or not. Cause of this legit players won't get unnecessary bans and it would also decrease the number of hackers and script users.
      17.          * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? For the first question, I've been seeing many players continuesly Bhopping and doing rc and camping and when I asked them to stop doing that they replied you aren't an Admin so keep your mouth shut and keep doing that and nowadays there aren't many experienced Admin playing in server and we rarely see any supervisor either, that's why I'm willing be supervisor. For the second question, I'm playing in this server from quite a while now. I'm also experienced as admin and I know all the rules quite well. And as far is language is concerned, I have a moderate understanding of english so I can communicate with players easily. And that's why I should be a supervisor
      18.          * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? Well as supervisor a person should know all the rules & a good control over his English for a smooth communication to help out players. And as person he should he mature enough to not get provoked over some critisism or little insult. He should be able to handle any knid of situation with his words & also should take strict action where it's necessary.
      19.          * What can you bring to the community? As active player I can make sure that players don't break rules while playing by this way I can help to make the community more enjoyable and peaceful and less toxic to play.
      20.          * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 4-5 hours Normally, but I'm not much active from few weeks cause of my exams but after I complete it I can be more active in the server.
      21.          * How long have you been in this community so far? Don't remeber properly but ig it's almost about 6 months

Verry bad Admin Thumbs Down from me - rep

(09-10-2022, 04:09 AM)ALiVe Wrote: Verry bad Admin Thumbs Down from me - rep

And how's that?

Deserving person to become the supervisor old player, active player and the most important point would be a calm supervisor not like many other admins/sadmins/supervisor to who threatens to ban in small things and misuses there power . I hope he gets this post and manages the server well Big Grin

(09-10-2022, 10:06 AM)Ritikesh Wrote: Deserving person to become the supervisor old player, active player and the most important point would be a calm supervisor not like many other admins/sadmins/supervisor to who threatens to ban in small things and misuses there power . I hope he gets this post and manages the server well Big Grin

Agreed!

Acceptable

-rep!!!!!! Bad admin

(09-10-2022, 11:18 PM)Little Wrote: -rep!!!!!! Bad admin

I don't think you've seen me as admin much. Cause when I was Admin you wasn't playing much often. You rarely used to visit the server back then, so how can you say that I was bad admin? And I've never reported as abusive admin, so I just don't get the reason for the negative reply.

Really chill and friendly player. He would be good supervisor. Iv'e played only for a month in this server, but He is The friendliest player i have met on this server.😀

(10-10-2022, 02:59 PM)Pasirukyk_XD Wrote: Really chill and friendly player. He would be good supervisor. Iv'e played only for a month in this server, but He is The friendliest player i have met on this server.😀

Thanks for the support dude. 😄