Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

sickoxz Zombie Swarm @ Supervisor

Hello!

I have been a part of the CSGamer's community since the early 2021 and I have absolutely no recollection of you being a part of the team at any point. You might have been a supervisor beforehand, but I was not a part of the community back then and virtually all the the staff members that were a part of the community back then are no longer with us. The way you write your application is as if we already know you from the bottom of our hearts, but we don't. There are several things I dislike:
- Your overall application is quite lackluster. Doesn't really seem you put a lot of effort into making it.
- I don't recall seeing you a lot on the server in general. Sure you might spend 1-4 hours a day on the server, but I highly doubt you've been that active for a while now.
- You have provided a link to bug reports that are 4 years old. If you reapply way later, it would be common sense to me personally at least that you would provide up-to-date reports.

If you will increase your overall activity and we will actually feel your presence and get to know you better as a player on the community, then consider re-applying for the position when the next application phase comes to be.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.

Messages In This Thread
sickoxz Zombie Swarm @ Supervisor - by sickoxz - 02-04-2024, 02:21 PM
RE: sickoxz Zombie Swarm @ Supervisor - by Frost - 02-04-2024, 08:42 PM