Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Farmers

Name:1 the leader and Connor

Reason:Farming with bots

Proof:https://www106.zippyshare.com/v/ikm8O98H/file.html

(1 the leader kept farming for 3 hours you can clearly see that now in game tracker and Connor stayed farming for like 15 minutes)

Time: betweeen 9:00 and 9:23 AM  Time Zone in algeria (GMT +1)

demo in studio....

[Image: b_560x95.png]

you was online 3 hours ago so

We didn’t farm, but we played normally, we had to go and see!

Hello!

I don't quite follow up, where precisely can I see them farming for hours upon hours? You took an early screenshot, where they just began playing with little to no score. There's also not conclusive evidence to indicate that they both weren't on the opposite teams.
By looking at the screenshot you provided, leader just started playing and Connor had played for a few minutes.
It would be very appreciated if you could provide more sufficient evidence that would indicate that they were actually farming.

This player constantly insults me and accuses me of farming

(23-04-2022, 02:14 PM)Connor Wrote: This player constantly insults me and accuses me of farming

And what do you think where those accuses comes from? I personally cought you a few times farming? Smile

Yes, you all catch me at the farm every day))) only there is no evidence.

(23-04-2022, 02:14 PM)Connor Wrote: This player constantly insults me and accuses me of farming

Well gaining 3 thousand kills in the span of 1 day is pretty suspicious and I doubt you got this amount of kills in this short amount of time. Either way, you should not purposefully join the server when there are minimum amount of players online and kill bots continuously just to gain xp and kills.

But like I mentioned before, the evidence presented in this thread is inconclusive and does not prove that the said players are actually farming.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.