Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Unban Ecz Predator

(This post was last modified: 29-03-2022, 06:24 PM by Cristian505.)

Hello! Please unban Ecz Predator, im not his friend, i dont even know from what country is he but he probably spent months on your swarm server for that level 41 reached yesterday and Alive just came, asked him for wg, and perm ban. Thats just sad and Alive could ban him just with 1 day or 1 week LoL. Ironically the owner added bots and didnt added afk kicked lmao. I know he farmed alot but thats not a good perm ban reason and much part of the players should be banned for farming.

[Image: qIiBLzD.png] 
[Image: JePFip0.png]

He, by far, is the biggest offender for farming bots.
"I know he farmed a lot" is an understatement.

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

If Predators believes that he is innocent, he can make a ban appeal here: https://cs-gamers.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15 by providing demo as a form of evidence to claim his innocence.
Admins are also allowed to ask any player for a wargod scan at a moments notice, and players must obey with their demand. If their wargod scan detects abnormalities in the server files, the said admin has the right to ban them from the server. If the suspect leaves the server upon being requested for the wargods scan, failing to provide it, the said admin has the right to ban them from the server in this instance as well.

As for why Predators was banned permanently when typically players are banned for a week for not providing a wargods scan, I do not know. But I will talk to ALiVe.
If the circumstances will be right, I will reduce their ban length to one week. If not, they will be required to make a ban appeal with a demo included to justify their innocence.

- Thread closed.