Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Unban CyreX

Hi guys . I am CyreX one of the players in csgamers zombie server . I also have a cousin named pro SMOKE . he also plays in the server , maybe some of you guys know him . I was gone on a trip and when i was gone my cousin (pro SMOKE) was playing in the server . he told me there is a player named Bilal pro that wanted an ip address of the server . It was his first time playing in the zombie server so he didnt knew the rules . Like not spamming ip and cheating . He accidently spammed ot told the ip address of the server to Bilal pro . As soon he wrote it , ALiVe joined the server and saw him . He saw he was spamming the ip and banned him permanently . My suggestion would be to kick or give him a warning , Because it was his first time , He didnt knew . We both have the same steam id  so if he does anything or gets banned , I also get banned . I told him the rules of the servers and I promise he wont do it again . I am saying sorry from his place . Kindly dear admins and s.admins , I request u to unban me or tell a way to be unbanned from the server . I appreciate any type of reply on this thread . Thanks !

Hello!

Do mind that you are responsible for your own account at any given time, so whatever happens and any rule that is violated by a user you shared your account with falls completely on your responsibility. However, I will take your word for it and assume that your brother was ignorant of the rules. I do want to point out that this will be your only chance, as we will not consider unbanning you if something like this will happen again. So, please, think about whom you share your account with and let them know about the server rules before you do to avoid this from happening again.

Your ban will be revoked.

- Thread closed.