Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Poll: Sytes Old Mod ( or New Mod)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sytes Old Mod (youtube video one)
60.00%
3 60.00%
No the whole new with cso one
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Zombie Plague +GunXP

Hello Dear Users,

I want to ask if zombie plague is coming soon so which modification would you like

1 - the old sytes one (guns + few improvement & other stuff new items also)
2 - totally new zombie plague cso

old one youtube link - 
please post your reply and let me know the best mod.

https://youtu.be/y2ar1l_6Pfo Check this ( sytes one).

NO : 1

The cso new one are more playable
The olds are getting bored

Zombie Plague is and will likely remain under development for some time, and I highly doubt it will be released to the public any time in the nearest future. But another server would definitely be helpful and, in fact, necessary to sustain the community's activity long-term, otherwise it will deteriorate over time. This vote is interactive and fun, but I can tell you immediately that it is nowhere near likely that it will have any impact on whether the end product of the zombie plague server will be based on modern-day mechanics or whether it will be old school.

The thing about the old school zombie plague mod is that it is very lackluster in any zombie plague server produced nowadays, as the main focus has shifted to modernized mechanics. I really enjoy the old school type, as not only is it nostalgic, but it is also very simple and easy to grasp. The only downside is that it is most certainly missing content.

Then again I don't mind seeing a modern-type zombie plague with gunxp elements, as generally speaking gunxp is not really that abundant anymore, and it's quite difficult to find any zombie plague server (apart from crownxp) that has gunxp included and that has reasonable activity.

If it was up to me, then I would certainly integrate a bit of both instead of focus all on old school or modern type of zombie plague, as both of them have their own pros and cons.

no:1

the old school one is the best Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 13-02-2022, 03:52 PM by YaceF_NooB.)

OLD MODE is the best Big Grin

Really, also prefer old one

(13-02-2022, 08:47 PM)لا تقدر بثمن Wrote: حقا ، كما تفضل القديم
 yes right Big Grin

When the server has done?

Hello Priceless,

We started working on Zombie Plague (4.5, 5..... we'll see).
The server development has just began and will need some time for sure. I can't say when it will be on or in beta mode, cuz I don't know exactly.
Server will not be newer CSO mode. It will be something between old style and newer ZP. (We need to connect to never code, files, plugins, etc. to bypass most of the lags / bugs and crashes but still stay in some old style)
In near future we'll for sure have some votes about the ZP.
But as I just said, the development have just started and we'll need some time to find the best thing(s) and then we'll be ready for votes and questions from community!
I'll close this thread.

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]