Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

free ban

(This post was last modified: 24-10-2021, 12:43 AM by HoldMyGroza.)

1. Admin name: AliVe
2. Which Server: Swarm
3. What the Admin did: free ban
4. Admin's SteamID: 
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://www.mediafire.com/file/ocymajsso6ggvcd/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file
6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: at end
i accept i was antimap but  i was playing for fun at enemy ct and we was 1v1 and i went antimap then went down again
No warns,i just went 2 sec up with charger and  he ban me and wth is that now

Hi Groza Smile You got warned before you get banned, when i gived you the warning for antimaping your respond was " xD " , and now you are crying in forum for getting banned? Smile

I didn’t see any warn

Hello!

You received the first warning from ALiVe during 2:19 in your demo (you can see it for yourself). Should he have slapped you to make it more abundant? Maybe. But Admins can pick either or - whether to warn you verbally or use other means of methods to deliver the same message. Subsequently, you were banned for ignoring that warning and anti-mapping the second time at the end of the demo. Whether you were playing for fun or not is not an excuse to ignore the server rules and if an Admin sees it fit to still punish you for that, then they are completely in their rights to do exactly that.

Please be mindful and re-watch the demos you submit carefully yourself before accusing staff members of wrong-doing.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.