Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Not attacking for the zombie rounds.

1. Cheater name: DzigyS
2. Cheater steamid: STEAM_1:0:606402639
3. Which server: swarm
4. What  the cheater did: DzigyS has been afk for almost all of the zombie rounds, does not care about the warnings I give him, and as far as I know you must attack as a zombie. He's playing out CT rounds and then going to afk after the CT rounds end.
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): 
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3o3isjrp3l4pp4w/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file
6. Timestamp (at which time in the demo can you see the rule being broken): In the entire demo but mostly in 26:40

There is no such rule what you can't afk the zombie rounds in your spawn without camping. Its like a win , win situation like he gives free xp to farm to the players and not camping or hiding somewhere.

Hello!

Thank you for your report! While there is a rule that dictates that a player can be kicked from the server if they remain AFK for longer than 2 minutes, it is generally up to each admin to decide on how to proceed with the situation. As long as this player remains in spawn and doesn't camp while being AFK, I don't really see it as a problem. Furthermore, I wouldn't be willing to ban a player for simply staying AFK.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.