Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

inappropriate language.

1. Cheater name: smailSmile
      2. Cheater steamid: STEAM_2:0:1152967805
      3. Which server: Swarm
      4. What the cheater did: he was being toxic, throughout the whole demo.
      5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://www.mediafire.com/file/2crc20gv6...m.dem/file
      6. Timestamp (at which time in the demo you can see the rule being broken): Throughout the whole demo, even gave him a warning.

Damn,making threads have cooldown too i think

(25-09-2021, 10:28 PM)HoldMyGroza Wrote: Damn,making threads have cooldown too i think

No, as far as I've read the rules of the forums, you can't spam neither in the threads neither in the chat box, and I don't think this counts as spamming, only did 2 threads.

Hello!

@HoldMyGroza, spamming does not apply to posting any applications, appeals or reports. People may most 10 reports a day if that's what they wish.

I would like to ask you to take screenshots next time when it comes to chat violations, so we don't have to look through the entire demo just to determine, whether he swore or was rude a couple/few times. Or if you don't want to do that, offer a timestamp where each instance can be observed. Additionally, you reported somebody for bhopping and yet you are doing that yourself as a zombie. Don't shitpost if you are violating the server rules yourself.

Now, I am going to be entirely honest. I am not going to watch a 10-minute+ demo just to see if this player was being rude towards other people, however, if it's all about abbreviations such as 'stfup' 'fk u' or whatever, then it's really not that big of a deal as it's not actual insults towards the player.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.