Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Cheating

1. Cheater name: Player ZM
2. Cheater steamid: "Player ZM" 5608 STEAM_2:1:1059543844
3. Which Server: swarm zm
4. What the cheater did: i think hes using aimbot or some kinda cheat. You can see my demo. He shoot head shot with a shotgun. And he fire that shotguns power to head too. Its very hard. It cant do with long range but he shoot fire head shot with long range. You can see it in my last minute in demo. In cs_max before map change
5. Proof:- https://www.mediafire.com/file/te6v7r59w...m.dem/file
6. Timestamp:- last 5min in cs_max map

Hello!

The demo you provided is not the one you intended to upload. To avoid this mistake and to preserve the evidence, disconnect from the server before the map changes, otherwise your old demo will be overwritten by a newer one. As far as I know, Player ZM is a very good player and it's reason beyond doubt that he is probably using minmodels to make it easier to headshot zombies, which, according to the server rules, is not forbidden. This also shouldn't be a reason to suspect them cheating and it's better off that you either wait for the opportunity to spectate the player (if you already didn't) to be completely sure of your suspicions or ask an Admin to pay attention to the suspect's gameplay.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.