Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Report Admin

1. Admin name: dribsnius
2. Which Server: swarm
3. What the Admin did: not banning the cheater called "player" 

4. Admin's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:459039659
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/2HuSH91

6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: 

The Admin is playin while a chater does too.
Again, i really recommend the owner to remove this nickname from the RegisterSystem's Whitelist, So people won't abuse this anymore.

Thanks

Join Me --> 
Discordm4m3tss#7178
Whatsup: +213779345448
Youtube: m4m3t ;x

(This post was last modified: 21-08-2021, 09:29 PM by dribsnius.)

As I said. I will not ban a player that is not cheating or anything I have full demo of him playing and his SteamID, neither his gameplay or SteamID match as your report in the thread before this.

[font=Comic Sans MS]Good day! -dribsnius[/font]

Hello!

Whether blacklisting the username 'player' or not is completely up to TheKiller to decide, but I will forward this idea in the community's staff chat. People with bought privileges, more specifically Admins and Super Admins, are not required to do their duties sufficiently and actively, as they are already contributing to the community by funding it (donating real money), so we cannot and we will not demand high performance from these people. So it's completely up to the individual whether they want to moderate the server or not.

Additionally, the player with the steamid I got from ALiVe was already banned days ago, however, that does not mean that they didn't simply change their steamid and bypass their initial ban. If you do suspect them cheating, you can always report them in the appropriate sub-forums on this website.

- Thread closed.