Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Ban

1. Your name: Awett
2. Your steamid: STEAM_1:1:1127921677
3. Ban Details: reconnect. I reconnect because something happened to my game bug or something and my name become (1)awett so i get back and relog to account. Star anonymous can see my 1st time When i log and he ban me. Its okay i can wait 15min but this thing happened to others lot of time is this the solution for that. He even ask me before ban . So warn them to use there brain before ban someone. you can see in demo if im true or wrong. When i killed him then he ban me for that. Thats unfair. and This thing can happend to newbies and they will never join this server again. So think about it ☺️☺️☺️☺️
4. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://www.mediafire.com/file/1haocxxot...m.dem/file

Hello!

Technically the Admin was not in the wrong in this particular situation, as rules clearly dictate that you must wait at least 5 minutes before rejoining the server no matter the reason. You may argue that you did not reconnect on purpose and that other factors were in place to make you do so, however, if we were to ask Admins to be more forgiving then everyone would probably have similar excuses each time they would rejoin the server, which would render the purpose of that rule quite useless. Him delaying his decision to ban you is indeed unfair and unjustified, but, again, you violated a server rule and the Admin is technically not in the wrong here.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.