Free ban from ALive

1. Your name: koja su pedkelne
2. Your steamid: STEAM_0:0:175596275
3. Ban Details [AMXBans] Banned by Admin: ALiVe

[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net

[AMXBans] Reason: ''

[AMXBans] Duration: '1 day'

[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:0:175596275'

4. Proof (demo or screenshot):  https://www58.zippyshare.com/v/j1qoGKqE/file.html

1.Not first time you showing zero respect to me and insulting me Smile 2. You still strafing and trying to use to gain some advantanges Smile

(This post was last modified: 13-08-2021, 10:13 PM by koja su pedkelne.)

(13-08-2021, 09:57 PM)ALiVe Wrote: 1.Not first time you showing zero respect to me and insulting me Smile 2. You still strafing and trying to use to gain some advantanges Smile
ok Big Grin

(13-08-2021, 09:57 PM)ALiVe Wrote: 1.Not first time you showing zero respect to me and insulting me Smile 2. You still strafing and trying to use to gain some advantanges Smile
Zero respect? you say things that does not exist, for example you say that strafing is not allowed. So show me in forum rules or somewhere that strafing is not allowed

(13-08-2021, 10:09 PM)koja su pedkelne Wrote:
ok Big Grin

Zero respect? you say things that does not exist, for example you say that strafing is not allowed. So show me in forum rules or somewhere that strafing is not allowed
Why you think it's 10aa now?

(This post was last modified: 13-08-2021, 10:31 PM by koja su pedkelne.)

(13-08-2021, 10:22 PM)ALiVe Wrote:
ok Big Grin

(13-08-2021, 10:29 PM)koja su pedkelne Wrote:
ok Big Grin

ok Big Grin

ok Big Grin

TO PREVNT BHOP AND SGS AND 'STRAFING' IN UR OPINION.

Okay okay guys end this war alrdy and leave it to frost-chan

I realised, that you don't know how to read, pedkelne, clearly you got banned for a reason by a SUPERVISOR, supervisors wouldn't just free ban you, they are risking their supervisors, because it's pretty easy to lose, I don't think you know what 10AA means aswell. 10aa is in the server for a reason, to stop STRAFING and SGS/BHOP, so no need to argue, why you got banned, clearly you can't read. Yeah and I can agree with Alive that you definitely show no respect to your fellow players. I've watched the demo and can clearly see you strafed and tried to sgs and did bhops, so you are in the wrong here, let the supervisors do their jobs and just stop being toxic. Thank you for your time.

(This post was last modified: 14-08-2021, 04:30 AM by dribsnius.)

(14-08-2021, 01:03 AM)Rajus Wrote: I realised, that you don't know how to read, pedkelne, clearly you got banned for a reason by a SUPERVISOR, supervisors wouldn't just free ban you, they are risking their supervisors, because it's pretty easy to lose, I don't think you know what 10AA means aswell. 10aa is in the server for a reason, to stop STRAFING and SGS/BHOP, so no need to argue, why you got banned, clearly you can't read. Yeah and I can agree with Alive that you definitely show no respect to your fellow players. I've watched the demo and can clearly see you strafed and tried to sgs and did bhops, so you are in the wrong here, let the supervisors do their jobs and just stop being toxic. Thank you for your time.
Rajus, I don't seem to find a rule where it CLEARLY says NO STRAFING except no SGS/BHOP please use your brains while u type ur poems here. And please have a little knowledge to who you are saying "I don't think you know what 10AA means aswell." When clearly he knows what it means if he's trying to  STRAFE/SGS/BHOP. And by the way why do u type so randomly it doesn't include u in this Unban Request.

Dribsnius, you know I do what I want right? You can't tell me what to do, I do what I like to do, I like to get involved in such things, because maybe people don't understand what AA means or why is it lowered in the server, I am doing my best trying to help others, so why even bother writing me a message full of hate, and there's no "character" I've always involved in these kind of things, even in other servers, so nothing much changed here aswell. No I don't like dramas, but I also like getting involved in things that could potentially help the other person or two. So instead of writing me a full letter of hate, why can't you help other people? I bought a s.admin not only for the gameplay, but to help the server aswell, I have the right to reply to every comment there is and so do you, you have your own opinion, I have my own, that's all I have to say. Thank you for your time Smile

(This post was last modified: 14-08-2021, 12:44 PM by Frost.)

Hello!

First things first, I would like to mention that rules dictate that players are forbidden to do any sgs and/or bhopping, but mentions nothing about strafing being against the server rules. Recently, we had a discussion our staff chat about the credibility of forbidding strafing, and concluded that it wouldn't be practical to punish players for merely strafing, hence why that will remain in the legal grounds on the server. However, both sgs and bhopping will remain against the server rules for the foreseeable future. You were bhopping and doing sgs multiple times in the demo, which is why you still violated the server rules.

As for ALiVe, please do not dictate your own ban lengths. Rules clearly state that anyone who bhops or does sgs should be banned for an hour as their first offense, instead of banning them for a day immediately. 

However, there is no reason for you to be rude towards the community's Supervisors. They are working hard to ensure that the server is clean from careless rule-breakers like you. Next time, I won't be that forgiving for your attitude.

Your ban length will be reduced to 1 hour. However, do remember that sgs/bhop is against the server rules, so be careful with that. Apologies for the late response.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.