Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

admin abuse

1. Admin name: HNF 
2. Which Server: Swarm
3. What the Admin did: Free kick
4. Admin's SteamID: 485833120  
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://www.mediafire.com/file/vx7pv8b1ve086q3/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file
6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: about end

As the rules are to not kick atleast 4-5 mins he kicked me for afk only for 1 min

I went to check forum and discord and i saw that i got kicked
(hope its not accidentally kick)

Hello, the person Not Holdmygroza was kicked becouse he was afk there is no time limit how long the person has to be afk + the second round u were camping in corner staying afk 
i told you that you should tell me that your going afk i would do anything.

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2021, 12:04 PM by HoldMyGroza.)

You just got angry because i kill you

Do you really think im that dumb to kick people because they kill me? ur really wrong buddy.

HNF you are worst than him since u got that rank, most of the time u dont attack just keep exploring the map.

there is no such a rule that u cant go around the map

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2021, 12:58 PM by Frost.)

Hello!

Thank you for your report!
First things first, rules do not dictate that Admins have to wait at least 4 or 5 minutes before kicking somebody who is AFK. Players who have left the server have to wait at least 5 minutes before rejoining the server, so you may have payed attention to the wrong rule. Besides this, I would like to point out that if you, HNF, do indeed remove players from the server who are AFK, make no exceptions to that. If you kick one player who remains AFK for some time, then do the same approach to other players without being biased. It was clearly visible that many players were AFK as zombies for probably more than a minute, so why didn't you kick them as well in that case? Furthermore, by looking at the demo (as you spectated Groza only towards the end), he didn't even camp for one minute (it was literally no more than 30 seconds, and I believe that is a bit too extreme to kick somebody for being AFK for literally 30 seconds). Yes, indeed, rules don't dictate how long an Admin has to wait before kicking somebody for being AFK, but come on... 30 seconds? You may as well start kicking people for standing still for like 5 seconds. Use some common sense and kick people who are AFKing half the round, or kick them if the server is full to free up some space for other players to join. I could understand if, let's say, Groza stayed AFK all those 3 rounds as a zombie for 20-30 seconds each, then your kick would have been somewhat justified. But if he only did that at the last round, then that's exaggeration. Additionally, you accused Groza of camping in the corner, and I watched all three rounds when he was a zombie and at no point did I saw him intensively camping in a corner and waiting for players to come towards him. Like I have said multiple times before, zombies are not required to rush humans head on -- there's a difference between sitting in a corner, waiting for humans to pass by and being tactical, trying to eliminate the enemy opponents.

One thing I would like to mention and accuse Groza for, however, is the fact that you tried doing sgs. Groza, remember, you are not above the rules and you are not allowed to do sgs (by the looks of it in the demo, you were trying to do it a few times), so please respect the server rules yourself as well.

The Admin will receive a warning.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.