Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Report Abuse Admin

1. Admin name: copyright / Captain A
2. Which Server: Swarm zombie
3. What the Admin did: copyright gagged me for swearing, and not gaggin him

4. Admin's SteamID: copyright (STEAM_0:1:508853696) /// Captain A (STEAM_1:1:1064721299)
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/imLRDk0

6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: 

Can you fix this please? having a s.admin means you can do whatever.

Join Me --> 
Discordm4m3tss#7178
Whatsup: +213779345448
Youtube: m4m3t ;x

Dude maybe i didnt saw him swearing bcz i was checking console for reconecters but i saw you saying "no your mom" "stupid idiot" so i gagged you for 5 mins i apologize if you feel disrespected. But If he insulted you, you shouldnt insulted him too you should tell me and i would check console if he really insulted you first and i would gag him

Btw saying things like "your mom" isnt really nice i rly hate it

i told you to gag him, anyway no problem.

Join Me --> 
Discordm4m3tss#7178

After 5 minutes... after 5 mins i cant find anything in console :/  you could send me proof on discord and i would gag him

what ? you don't wanna end this ? dude you can already see the screenshots.

Join Me --> 
Discordm4m3tss#7178

Hello!

As we all know, both insulting and swearing at players is against the server rules. Instead of lashing out to other people for their overall aggression, compose yourself, gather the necessary evidence, and file a report on forums, and we will deal with the situation. Escalation is not and should not be the solution at any given point, and you did end up digging yourself a hole here. Being a Super Admin does not mean that you can be above the server rules and ignore them completely. Admins can and will receive the exact same punishment any ordinary player would if they end up violating a server rule.

- Thread closed.