Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

100aa

hello party people, i suggest to make 100aa       please ?!

The server doesn't have air acceleration set to 100 for a good reason. Considering that sgs and bhopping is already forbidden in the server, this low aa is intended to make it as difficult as possible to do, so players wouldn't have to be prosecuted left and right for doing sgs and/or bhop.

(10-08-2021, 12:17 PM)Frost Wrote: The server doesn't have air acceleration set to 100 for a good reason. Considering that sgs and bhopping is already forbidden in the server, this low aa is intended to make it as difficult as possible to do, so players wouldn't have to be prosecuted left and right for doing sgs and/or bhop.
OK remove duck then, and make 100aa,

The server is still very much playable even with an air acceleration of 10. Setting it to 100 would be a bit too extreme, in my opinion, considering that there are parachutes and whatnot. Don't quite want to see people gliding in the air like crazy all the time. Humans already have a plethora of advantages, so let zombies have some chance of killing them at least.

(09-08-2021, 09:58 PM)koja su pedkelne Wrote: hello party people, i suggest to make 100aa       please ?!
not agree, since sgs/bhop are prohibited and strafe is not, some players will still do bhop and sgs, but there are pro players who played like 5y hide n seek and they will fly around the map and will be hard to catch them, so my suggestion is to keep airaccelerate "10"
Thank You