Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

cringe again

1. Admin name: HNF
2. Which Server: swarm
3. What the Admin did: ban on doing sgs you can't just ban someone who is jumping with space+ctrl i can't do sgs in 30fps ffs, check demo

4. Admin's SteamID: 
5. Proof (demo or screenshot):  https://www.mediafire.com/file/ajboqtsrs...s.dem/file

6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: end

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2021, 11:23 PM by HNF.)

(07-08-2021, 11:00 PM)VisioN Wrote: 1. Admin name: HNF
2. Which Server: swarm
3. What the Admin did: ban on doing sgs you can't just ban someone who is jumping with space+ctrl i can't do sgs in 30fps ffs, check demo

4. Admin's SteamID: 
5. Proof (demo or screenshot):  https://www.mediafire.com/file/ajboqtsrs...s.dem/file

6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: end

Hello
  • SGS/Bhop is forbidden. + same player was banned for the same reason yesterday.

You should read the rules

Goodbye

sgs/bhop wasn't forbidden yesterday, i read the rules every minute, and did you know that cmd that Thekiller mentioned

the ban time is 1hour you did a 2hour ban.

(07-08-2021, 11:28 PM)VisioN Wrote: sgs/bhop wasn't forbidden yesterday, i read the rules every minute, and did you know that cmd that Thekiller mentioned

the ban time is 1hour you did a 2hour ban.

The bad was extended because you didint understand what I and Alive told you yesterday about sgs/bhop and if you did read rules every minute then why doing sgs/bhop?

as i mentioned sgs is nearly impossible to do without sv_airaccelerate 1, you can not ban people who are using there SPACE button. and about the ban i think you dont have the right to extend the ban right? it says sgs ban = 2hours so you dont have to extend it until it says more than 2 hours alright?

(07-08-2021, 11:51 PM)VisioN Wrote: as i mentioned sgs is nearly impossible to do without sv_airaccelerate 1, you can not ban people who are using there SPACE button. and about the ban i think you dont have the right to extend the ban right? it says sgs ban = 2hours so you dont have to extend it until it says more than 2 hours alright?

You were banned for 2 hours -___-

Hello!

Thank you for your report!
First things first, you did do sgs as a hunter a few times. You may do a double duck, but if the rules dictate that ground strafing is against the server rules, then avoid it. I talked to Killer just to double check if indeed he intends that to be forbidden, and it was confirmed by him. In terms of how serious the offense is, it's very vague. There were only few instances where Player ZM actually ground strafed towards other players, as most of the time he was double ducking, which isn't against the server rules. In terms of bhopping, I obviously don't have the motivation to watch through the entire 20 minute long demo, but as much as I did watch through, I didn't notice that he would bhop consistently or at all at any point, he only jumped once for the most part if not all the time. HNF, you need to have a clear understanding between ground strafing and double ducking, because they are not the same thing. Your ban will be lifted, but do not disobey the rules.

- Thread closed.