Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

return this rule

plz make the sgs/bhop forbidden we cant play when zm make sgs/bhop

Yes we cant play

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2021, 08:41 AM by -ExTazY-.)

Hi
Well, I can't really understand this first you all want to remove sgs/bhop
now you all want again to add it as forbidden ?
Im gonna leave this thread open and see if thekiller will answer.

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]

there should be a poll

Rather than forbidding bhop and ground strafing altogether, reduce the air acceleration speed altogether to at least 10aa. I see it very illogical to forbid zombies to bhop or ground strate, but allow humans to not only do that but also to strafe with parachutes like crazy. Just because you cannot sit at spawn at a single spot the entire round, kill zombies and not give them a chance to even spawn in properly anymore is your own problem. I still see zombies struggling and getting killed quite a lot, even after this rule was abolished.

I personally think that either:
*The aa is decreased (bhop/gstrafe is still allowed) but it will be significantly more harder to do.
*Make it as a rule again, but add spawn protection (at least 5 seconds) for zombies.
*Make it as a rule for both HUMANS and ZOMBIES instead for zombies only.

We Cant Kill Zm forbidden it

Well,

I think to make the ZM protection isnt problem and decrease aa isn't problem

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2021, 12:49 PM by privete info.)

Well, I'm the guy who loves to do SGS/BHOP.
I personally disagree to make it forbidden again Why?

Humans can kill Zombies easily with their weapons , Especially The M3 Dragon so Why can't zombies do bhop . Literally Every game has BHOP and why do you people complaining about it like you want the part of the game to get removed, Ehh Hello have you ever played CSNS? Do the players complain about SGS/BHOP?
Ofc Not because they aren't chicken and they do know that the BHOP and SGS are part of the game and you wan't zombies walk only, do you even think about balancing the game?.

Basicly the thing that you want is Humans be more op and zombies can't do anything just stay at the t spawn and waiting to get killed by Humans.
That's all what you want.

- for this rules

Privete info thats why there are something called (Zombie Skills by pressing E) and for CSNS lol i didnt see anyone do bhop in it or even Sgs
But who ever do it the people just bully him hard and report him so he get banned and i mean (ThOrCs) he got banned for that in CSNS for 3 days

and i actually have another idea instead of Removing the whole bhop & Sgs
how about we make it only with 100fps and add an fps counter
but who do it with +100fps get banned for 1day(by admins ofc)

10aa very shitty, 100 fps boring asf.