Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

repot admin - Nightwolf

(This post was last modified: 27-04-2024, 12:58 AM by Pohuva.)

1. Admin's name: Nightwolf 

2. Server (zombie swarm or zombie plague): swarm server

3. Explain the situation: changed map before which was (italy) and no one want the change and he did again the vote map change in cs_max
he's abusing a lot provoking players and so excited to use amx power he should get warn

4. Admin's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:743628408

5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://www.mediafire.com/file/8whykm85swirghz/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file

6. Timestamp (at which time in the demo can we see the admin abusing): in the beginning watch the short dem

he changed it again to de_dust
there should be rtv if rtv > 70% then he can change
he is changing from his mind

(27-04-2024, 12:31 AM)Pohuva Wrote: 1. Admin's name: Nightwolf 

2. Server (zombie swarm or zombie plague): swarm server

3. Explain the situation: changed map before which was (italy) and no one want the change and he did again the vote map change in cs_max
he's abusing a lot provoking players  trying his luck (wg scan) and so excited to use amx power he should get warn

4. Admin's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:743628408

5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://www.mediafire.com/file/8whykm85swirghz/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file

6. Timestamp (at which time in the demo can we see the admin abusing): in the beginning watch the short dem

he changed it again to de_dust
there should be rtv if rtv > 70% then he can change
he is changing from his mind

@Frost you have to give him or demote him like you did with me
[Image: de-dust0008.png]

[Image: de-dust0009.png]

I told you l maked a misstake map change to cs_max. Im human to so l can have mistake.They voted with yes in cs_italy so don't lie about it. How lm provoking players? You was the one who insult me and other players.You just still angry cuz l asked you about wargod and l accept that frost will warn me.

(27-04-2024, 01:50 AM)Wolf Wrote: I told you l maked a misstake map change to cs_max. Im human to so l can have mistake.They voted with yes in cs_italy so don't lie about it. How lm provoking players? You was the one who insult me and other players.You just still angry cuz l asked you about wargod and l accept that frost will warn me.

i wasn't insult anyone, i just want to prove something 
that you mistake 🥲✔️

well this will be ending nicely Smile

Hello!

Mistakes do happen and as long as the admin admits that it was an honest mistake, you shouldn't immediately rush to reporting them.
However, @Wolf, please use amx_map and manually type in the map's name to avoid making such a mistake. This way you most certainly won't accidentally change to the wrong map.
You won't be warned this time, but please be careful.

If the admin will do it again, he will be warned.

And the main difference between warning you and him is that you abused your admin on purpose. Not to mention you falsley banned players rather than just slapped/slayed someone or changed the map once.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.