Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

report admin - LmD|Mynskas

1. Admin's name: LmD|Mynskas

2. Server (zombie swarm or zombie plague): swarm server

3. Explain the situation: i was playing normally until an admin (Nightwolf) asked for a wargod scan and he didn't specify what is wrong i tried to do wargod scan but there was a problem 
i recorded a video and i showed them the problem Mynskas solved my problem than i did it, i gave them the scan it was clean asf
Mynskas didn't had enough he wanted to investigate more 
i went live with him i showed him desktop game everything did war god scan on live and play some rounds (it was clean again)
but he was so rude and said that he will let me go this time, he dont believe me at all 
i asked about the reason of asking wg he said no recoil he acts like a dumb because he has no reason 

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-26-214500.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-26-214512.png]

4. Admin's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526414835
5. Proof (demo or screenshot):  demo https://www.mediafire.com/file/monrt8vuzbsycvz/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file    and check recent discord chat
6. Timestamp (at which time in the demo can we see the admin abusing): discord chat & 

i hope you talk to him and tell him to be more professional

1.St thing all was in higher admin knowledge 2nd I didin't say norecoil i said that as form of aimbot 3rd thing your in game id didin't match with the one on wargod scan also last server ip wasn't shown also i did find M7MD.cfg file that file can be found in 2 forms 1St boost your in game fps (safe) and 2nd AimBot or NoReocil cheat cfg also i would like to say that wargods don't always detect cheats thats why as supervisor i need to check all files registered in your wargod scan + in these times wargod is not really that trust worthy knowing that sometimes it can show false scan and sometimes don't dettect obvious cheats so all things i was doing to make sure you not cheating any second you would say i won't do that or something like that i simply would issue you ban that you would need to apply for Smile so its just your unlucky day that your wargod scan came out that bad + i would tell more things about wg scans but im not trying to tell people how to do wg scan with any form of hack and still come clean Smile

(This post was last modified: 26-04-2024, 11:30 PM by Pohuva.)

(26-04-2024, 11:22 PM)LmD|Mynskas Wrote: 1.St thing all was in higher admin knowledge 2nd I didin't say norecoil i said that as form of aimbot 3rd thing your in game id didin't match with the one on wargod scan also last server ip wasn't shown also i did find M7MD.cfg file that file can be found in 2 forms 1St boost your in game fps (safe) and 2nd AimBot or NoReocil cheat cfg also i would like to say that wargods don't always detect cheats thats why as supervisor i need to check all files registered in your wargod scan + in these times wargod is not really that trust worthy knowing that sometimes it can show false scan and sometimes don't dettect obvious cheats so all things i was doing to make sure you not cheating any second you would say i won't do that or something like that i simply would issue you ban that you would need to apply for Smile so its just your unlucky day that your wargod scan came out that bad + i would tell more things about wg scans but im not trying to tell people how to do wg scan with any form of hack and still come clean Smile

1st thing M7MD.cfg it boosts fps only no aimbot or recoil

2nd thing steam id it is not my problem and doesn't affect the game weather you can check time of scan creation 

3- wg cant mistake i made 3 scans check in the same map

PHP Code:
gl_clear "0"
cl_shadows "0"
r_detailtexture 0
cl_weather 0
r_mmx 1
cl_nosmooth 
"1"
cl_smoothtime "0.1
cl_forwardspeed 1000
cl_backspeed 1000
cl_sidespeed 1000
hideradar
bind x hud_saytext
gamma 3
sv_aim 1
fps_override 1
m_filter 1
cl_showfps 1
gl_vsync 0
fps_override 1
developer 1
rate 100000
cl_bob 0
cl_cmdrate 101
cl_updaterate 101
gl_ansio 0
ex_interp 0.01
fps_max 9999999
sv_airaccelerate 100000
brightness 3

bind "
alt" "; +duckwait;  -duckwait; ; +duckwait; ; -duckwait;  +duckwait;  -duckwait;; +duckwait; ; -duckwait"
bind "
mwheelup" "; +duckwait;  -duckwait; ; +duckwait; ; -duckwait;  +duckwait;  -duckwait;; +duckwait; ; -duckwait"
bind "
mwheeldown" "; +duckwait;  -duckwait; ; +duckwait; ; -duckwait;  +duckwait;  -duckwait;; +duckwait; ; -duckwait"
clear
echo "
M7MD CONFIG ACTIVATED

https://www.wargods.ro/forumdisplay.php/...d-Problems
wg can make more shit then u know

(26-04-2024, 11:35 PM)LmD|Mynskas Wrote: https://www.wargods.ro/forumdisplay.php/...d-Problems
wg can make more shit then u know

so this is your last plan to prove im cheating
just get it in your mind you loost

(This post was last modified: 26-04-2024, 11:55 PM by Frost.)

Hello!

Supervisors are permitted to conduct deeper analysis or request for additional proof (such as in this instance to ensure that a player is, indeed, clear, and is not cheating). Mynskas was asked by other admins to conduct a wargods scan on you, as they suspected you of no-recoil, and he did what he had to do. Wargods scans can be faked and if something doesn't allign accordingly, then supervisors and admins are allowed to take additional steps to ensure that the suspect is acutally clear. In this scenario, one of the reasons Mynskas remained suspicious of you was because your steamid in the wargod's scan did not coincide with the steamid that you had in-game on the server when you were online and conducting the scan. Additionally, the wargods scan did not show that you were present on the server during your scan that raised even more suspicions.

You also had a third-party config within your files under the name of "M7MD" and while cfgs are obviously allowed, you can still easily inject a cheat into configs and get away with it with the culmination of faking your scan.
I did not see Mynskas being rude to you whatsoever in these screenshots. Sure, he was hasty, be we are all human, and he obviously didn't want to spend all his evening on this matter alone (which he actually has by this point, because he still has to defend himself on Discord while you argue away).
If a supervisor deems it necessary to conduct additional measures to ensure that you're not cheating, they have every right to do so. Just be patient, do what you're told to do and don't make any unnecessary scene. From the screenshots you included, you obviously started provoking Mynskas out of nowhere yourself first.

Anyway, you were not punished either way, so I would recommend putting all of this to rest and moving on with your day.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.