Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Itz Zix

Real Life :
Your Name :  "Mohda", short abbreviated  (not prefers to tell full name)

Your Age : 17.6

What you do ? : Student & side hustler.

Where do you live ? : Asia

How you spend your free time : Listening to Music, brainstorming, making myself alone. (Emotionally getting stronger).

Whats the place you found comfortable yourself ? : Guest Room (or any room) in which I am alone.

Do you like school ? : ..... No? .... Maybe

What are your favorite songs/games : songs - (Snowfall one heart, memory reboot, make me move, I miss u, heroes tonight, alan walker faded, monster skillet, hero skillet, i'm dangerous)
the most lovely songs - (Metamorphorosis interworld, Fluxxwave, One chance, Wake Up, Yum Yum, Da Da Da, Xzeez Ploua).
Games - Hearts of Iron IV, cs 1.6 cs 2.0, valorant, pubg, fortnite and call of duty (all).

What are your favorite meals ? : hmmm, fish/or any kind of roasted crispy type of meat with ketchup.

What is the most country you like to visit ? : (China / Turkey) for China: I like to see the ancient martial arts and all of those fantasies. and for Turkey - (I want to see the physical and more clear proof of otttoman empire).

Social Information : hmmm, it seems I've no answer for this, I've really not wasting my time there, however discord is private and for bizniz.

Game Life :

I first Played Swarm of CSG in 2019-2020 and already was big fan from that time, but now there are no words to describe it.
and recently after playing Riot I am more impressed by swarm.

How long you've been playing cs ? : from maybe 4-7 years.

Favorite Mod : Old School Sytes.lt (Zp + Gunxp)

Most liked thing at server : Honestly it is both the reason to like it much and hate it much (there is no op knife)

Best weapon : (being a low level) nobody at all time but being used to vip/admin in past, after calculating I can say Palading and Crossbow (VIP) was best.

New updates : Add more extra items at Riot (I can help in that), and add Balrox IX Knife at swarm 32 level with VIP access.
add Top1 SVIP in riot and Top-2/3 VIPS  for free.

Welcome!