Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Report pharaoh and mokoko

1. Rule-breaker's username: pharaoh, mokoko
2. Which server (zombie swarm or riot): swarm
3. Rule-breaker's steamid:-
4. Explain the situation: Toxic player, he laungh after i get gag/ban and he insult, mokoko player rc 3 times DarkShooters it s my witness, and pharaoh defending  mokoko in chat and in @@r.
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/Aaf4MAV (in this link u will see imagines with how pharaoh abuse, insult, toxic) also how mokoko rc.
6. Timestamp (at which time in the demo can we see the rule being broken):

This admin ryLes(ban ryles for abuse) bans me after rc for like 5 minutes, and Mokoko was rc 3 times DarkShooters seen it.
Pharaoh laungh after i got ban, pharaoh it s a toxic player and all server hates him. he abuse @@ comands and defending rules brakers

(This post was last modified: 25-10-2023, 08:10 PM by Pharaoh.)

(25-10-2023, 04:37 PM)DJ BOBY Wrote: 1. Rule-breaker's username: pharaoh, mokoko
2. Which server (zombie swarm or riot): swarm
3. Rule-breaker's steamid:-
4. Explain the situation: Toxic player, he laungh after i get gag/ban and he insult, mokoko player rc 3 times DarkShooters it s my witness, and pharaoh defending  mokoko in chat and in @@r.
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/Aaf4MAV (in this link u will see imagines with how pharaoh abuse, insult, toxic) also how mokoko rc.
6. Timestamp (at which time in the demo can we see the rule being broken):

This admin ryLes(ban ryles for abuse) bans me after rc for like 5 minutes, and Mokoko was rc 3 times DarkShooters seen it.
Pharaoh laungh after i got ban, pharaoh it s a toxic player and all server hates him. he abuse @@ comands and defending rules brakers

First, you can't report player for these shit reasons "toxic player , laughing ,etc..) And i used @ one time just for help my friend,

As well as i insulted one time you can't report me. (Read that rule at report player "- The player has committed their offence once (e.g., camping the first time)." 

Admins need steam id from all players too if your report get approved, and you don't have the fucking reason to report ryles for abusing.

At the end of this reply if there are some random players hate me that doesn't give you the fucking reason to report me.

toxicity if no admins there can be punished

Hello!

I don't really see any point in banning either of these players for misbehaviour seeing how the insults and swearing were quite minor and not really anything too serious.
If they keep having a disrespectful attitude toward you or other players, consider filing another report.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.