Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Gag offff

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2023, 12:27 PM by Pharaoh.)

1. Admin's name:Omega

2. Server (zombie swarm or zombie plague):Swarm

3. Explain the situation:He gaged me when i said "Nigga" one time

4. Admin's SteamID: _0:1:600156151  20 12:41  69    0

5. Proof (demo or screenshot):https://www.mediafire.com/file/b0l8f6e5jlob375/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file

6. Timestamp (at which time in the demo can we see the admin abusing): End demo-(3-8) minute

Let me clarify the rules: No sexist, racist, or other objectionable remarks are allowed. Gag for 5–15 minutes; ban for 1–2 hours.  You should touch some grass, kid, since you won't get very far with that attitude. You should be pitied for using racial slurs, and what's worse is that you think that doing so won't offend anyone. And since this is not the first time I've criticized you for using racial insults, you won't receive a warning for future instances of the same behavior.

I saw a lot of admins said that word. I thought it's allowed to use this word ,However i didn't say my racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
I don't know really why did you say i said a racist insult

Hello!

Simply because you've seen some admins say that word, doesn't mean it's right or accepted. Whether the 'n word' is said with a hard R or not, doesn't matter. It is still a racial remark, which is against the server rules. We have a multi-nationality community so your demeanour might insult somebody who is black. Watch your tone and know your boundaries.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.